JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last Edited:
Boycott the NFL (please read short note)

MARK YOUR CALENDARS! November 12th, on Veterans Day weekend, Americans will be boycotting Football en masse -- make sure to participate in getting the NFL's ratings to an all-time low.
Please spread this announcement everywhere.
This is a call for a national boycott of the NFL for Sunday, Nov. 12th, Veterans Day weekend.
Boycott all NFL football telecasts, etc. Stay away from attending any NFL games, buying any NFL merchandise, or supporting any companies that support the NFL.
Continue with the weekly boycott of televised NFL games. Let these "players" play to EMPTY stadiums and bottomed-out ratings.
Pass this post to all your friends and family. HONOR our military, many of whom come home with the American flag draped over their coffin.
HONOR the best country in the world. This not about "rights" or "race"...this is about RESPECT.
Don't just agree, Do it!
Now Share the heck out of this post and let's spread the word.

If you choose to continue support the NFL whos over paid children disrespect My Flag and My Military and my Police And My First Responders Then your part of the Problem.

Agreed, if these overpaid jocks want to have a Cause they need to do it on their own time and the NFL is guilty of letting them do it on national TV. There is even a clause that says players must stand for the national anthem but yet they are not enforcing it. And the reason why they're not enforcing it is because they are afraid of a strike from the players.
I too, as others have attested, have not attended a NFL game in many years and do not plan to ever I say ever go to one.
It's time for Americans to stand up to the problems that plagues America, if not we can Kiss It Goodbye.

What's so sad about this state of affairs is that a large percentage of those players are protesting oppression...and they have NO idea what that is, They have no clue what it takes to protect our society. Those veterans have saved them, their families, and our country for generations.

Stop this nonsense and go save your communities. At least doing so won't mean you have to pay the ultimate sacrifice to protect those you so stridently claim are being left behind.

Haven't watched a game since Kaepernick started this whole misguided mess. Have family that asks every once in a while if I'm ever going watch again. Nope. I'm through with the modern day gladiators distraction. I should actually thank them for this. Its helped me wake up a little more fully and see whats going on in this world. And I imagine there are many more Americans that can say the same.

Research the advertisers on NFL television games and notify them that you are no longer buying their products if they continue to advertise on games where the players disrespect the flag and national anthem.

The NFL lives on television revenue, and that revenue depends on the networks selling advertising. A boycott of advertisers will bring the NFL to it's knees (if you will pardon the expression) in short order. :eek:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top