JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*SOLD*
Anderson AM-15 AR in 5.56mm/.223. Second owner, bought in BNIB condition with no rounds fired, I've put roughly 500 rounds through it so it's been through the paces. Always taken care of, clean gun.

Features, additions, and layout of rifle include:
- 18'' Barrel, 1 to 9 twist, 14'' quad rail, great setup (Upper has a square forge mark on it if that means anything to anybody, I've had members already wondering what the upper was on this rifle and all I can tell you is what kind of forge mark is on the upper. Nice tight fit with lower, no issues.) Added note, DPMS and BCM use square forge marks, just for reference.
- Magpul furniture in Foliage Green, MOE stock, grip, and AFG (original black 5 position stock and buffer ring included, as well as no name vertical 5 position foregrip)
- Vortex Strikefire (Red and Green Dot), Vortex 3x Magnifier
- Magpul back up sights (Back up sights have to be used when magnifier is flipped to side)
- UTG Single point buffer sling attachment, UTG Single point sling
- 24 Hard rubber quad rail covers, tight fit, feel good in your hands (Believe they are UTG as well but don't take my word for that, pictures show them off and on the gun, I took them off because they add a little weight to an already heavy Full-length gun)
- 3 30-Round P-mags, 2 windowed (Black and Foliage) 1 Non-windowed (Olive-Drab)
- Burris 3x9 optic is no longer included in the package

PRICE: $1,000 for everything (-Burris optic) Optics are sold with rifle, not willing to take off.

(Sorry for upside down pictures, if they bother you that bad I can send you right side up pictures)
Gun #8.JPG Gun #1.JPG Gun #2.JPG Gun #5.JPG Gun #4.JPG Gun #3.JPG Gun #6.JPG Gun #7.PNG

Last Edited: