JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Here is the youtube video Breivik posted on Youtube before going on the rampage in Norway

Already the media are using buzzwords such as "fundamentalist", "nationalist", and "right winger" in regards to him. It's pretty obvious where the media will be taking this one, and what their agendas will be.

Here is the video. Obviously the guy was pissed about Marxism and the growing influence of Islam in his country

Here is another link to some reputed statements made by him prior to the shooting. Some are countering that much of this may be false, but I'll post it anyway and leave it up to the reader to decide.

Norway shooting: quotes from Anders Behring Breivik's online manifesto - Telegraph

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to think that people could respond to a shooter with personal firearms sooner in this country. The fact that it took 90 minutes for the police to respond speaks volumes towards the importance of allowing "good" people to be armed.

There are always going to be nut jobs that have no respect for laws or other people. We need to do away with the the burdens on honest people and focus on ways to detect the people that are crossing the line of sanity.

I would like to think that any remote camping environment at least have some defensive plan and ideally some defensive weapons. I'd even like there to be responsible armed people at my kids schools.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top