JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you consider documented history as some sort sort of fairy tale, then feel free to enjoy your life of ignorance.

This is the political system of peace??
Something this evil has no definition in any religion, except maybe the Antichrist.
These people find new lows of evil and cruelty every day.

Apparently you aren't seeing what 308 was saying.
THE CHRISTIANS DID THIS TOO.
Nothing the muslims are doing hasn't been done by other religions also
Piking has been around for centuries
Don't keep getting your nickers in a bind just because YOU bring up religion and we counter

Apparently you aren't seeing what 308 was saying.
THE CHRISTIANS DID THIS TOO.
Nothing the muslims are doing hasn't been done by other religions also
Piking has been around for centuries
Don't keep getting your nickers in a bind just because YOU bring up religion and we counter

Wonderful justification of what is happening today.
Good luck with that one.

"Apparently you aren't seeing what 308 was saying.
THE CHRISTIANS DID THIS TOO. "

.....like in the 12th or 14th century....yet, somehow everyone ELSE managed to grow past it...why not Muslims??

This is not headed in a good direction, and is pretty indicative of how these things process in the real world. So much has been done, right and wrong in the name of religion in this world over the last 2000 or more years, that is has become common place to do these things in the name of religion, and then engage in a me versus you dogma to try and establish your point as the right point.

I am a simple man. I live a simple life. I treat my fellow man with respect, I help people in need, and I try to make a positive impact on the world. No one knows my beliefs, but most every one I encounter will know what direction my moral compass swings. If you try to disturb mine or my family's peace and security in your quest to impose your views or dogma in a manner that conflicts with my moral compass, you will be dealt with.

If you decide to behead somebody, you will be eliminated. If you decide to imprison some one for a difference in a religious viewpoint, you will be dealt with. If you try to drive a spike up my as@, you will be eliminated. If you come to my door, despite the unhappy German Shepard, and try to convince me that I will burn in hell, you will be asked to leave. This applies to what ever religion you follow, or if your moral compass says that you are a low life scum bag POS.

I applaud you all for your obvious passion in your convictions in your individual beliefs, but this is getting to be, and should be expected to be that micro slice of the world we hear every day.

You all might take a few minutes and listen to some good old boys here..All I want for you is to be satisfied.

"Apparently you aren't seeing what 308 was saying.
THE CHRISTIANS DID THIS TOO. "

.....like in the 12th or 14th century....yet, somehow everyone ELSE managed to grow past it...why not Muslims??

Yep Anti religious folks will go to no ends to bad mouth Christianity and attack anyone that even mentions it, yet they remain silent on the atrocities that the Muslims commit today. It is like they are scared of being struck down by lightening and trying to head it off. I believe that Its called guilt and not being able to cope with it. Its a convenience thing to make what they do ok :)

But that is another forum and another topic.
Lets keep this thread on the degree of physical harm and evil being committed today around the world.
Not 2, 3, 5, or 10 centuries ago. It is what is here today that matters.

This thread is about the pure evil acts that Islamic's perpetrate on society today, but they just don't get it at all . Almost humorous if it were not so serious.

Don't worry folks it will all come here before you know it because of everyone's inaction to the problem.
Tolerance of the "Peaceful Muslims" (sick) is all anyone cares about :mad:
The Koran teaches them this crap. This evil, to kill and maim any non believer in their political system.
It will bring blood to America's streets.

MANY of The people that tolerate it are the ones that also want to take you guns away.

This is not headed in a good direction, and is pretty indicative of how these things process in the real world. So much has been done, right and wrong in the name of religion in this world over the last 2000 or more years, that is has become common place to do these things in the name of religion, and then engage in a me versus you dogma to try and establish your point as the right point.

I am a simple man. I live a simple life. I treat my fellow man with respect, I help people in need, and I try to make a positive impact on the world. No one knows my beliefs, but most every one I encounter will know what direction my moral compass swings. If you try to disturb mine or my family's peace and security in your quest to impose your views or dogma in a manner that conflicts with my moral compass, you will be dealt with.

If you decide to behead somebody, you will be eliminated. If you decide to imprison some one for a difference in a religious viewpoint, you will be dealt with. If you try to drive a spike up my as@, you will be eliminated. If you come to my door, despite the unhappy German Shepard, and try to convince me that I will burn in hell, you will be asked to leave. This applies to what ever religion you follow, or if your moral compass says that you are a low life scum bag POS.

I applaud you all for your obvious passion in your convictions in your individual beliefs, but this is getting to be, and should be expected to be that micro slice of the world we hear every day.

You all might take a few minutes and listen to some good old boys here..All I want for you is to be satisfied.

Tis what my outlook on life has always been, then Skynrd wrote a song about it!!!! I have always been humbled except when challenged for my views.
Believe what you want to believe but don't be dissing on the net. Can't we all get along (except for the anti gun zealots)?:)

I say get rid of all organized religion and we will have one less thing to fight about...

Pass the bowl around so others can get some of that woopie weed too:D, men will never quit killing each other. However those who are real Christians are less likely to murder their neighbors.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top