JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And you thought you heard the worst that Islamics could do to kill and
torture.
This one will make you understand the dark depths of their depravity.

Muslim woman calls for torture worse than crucifixion

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/muslim-woman-calls-for-torture-worse-than-crucifixion/

They want something worse.

If you can imagine it, much worse.

The punishment they are seeking calls for the insertion of a spike through
the victim's rectum.

The report comes from an author, speaker and
commentator on the Muslim world.

He explains he was a PLO member who was recruited to plant a bomb in
Bethlehem, and he spent time in prison. He was sent to America in 1978,
where he was recruited at a hotel "terror conference" by Jamal Said, the
founder of the Islamic Association of Palestine.

"This was in the early 1980s when I was being trained for jihad activities
in the U.S.A. along with many other young foreigners as well as U.S.
citizens," he explains.

But with his adoption of Christianity, he left his terror activities behind.

He reports he found the demand for the excruciating punishment in an online
video, which later was removed from the Web.

In it, a Muslim woman who is making a complaint to Caliph al-Baghdadi of
ISIS argues that beheadings and shootings are just too humane.

She suggests, instead, the ancient Ottoman method of execution be used,
specifically on Jordanian pilot Moaz Kasasbeh, who was captured by Islamic
radicals recently.

"Everyone in the Middle East knows three things told to them by their
grandparents about the Ottoman Turks and what they spread throughout the
Middle East: Sihr 'sorcery,' baksheesh' bribery,' and the Khasouk which is a
spike driven through the victim's rectum, which the Ottomans used to terrify
locals and deter potential insurgents. And this is exactly what this lady
wanted to reinstitute," Shoebat wrote.

He quoted from the now-vanished video, saying the woman asked: "Are you
going to execute him with a merciful bullet? Or are you going to execute him
with a merciful knife? … Khasouk 'impale him' she cries out 'then send him
to his mother.'"

Shoebat notes that in the video, the woman says: "Why are the Arab world
fighting us. We are Muslim doing the will of Allah. I am pleading [ISIS] to
honor my special request that you Khazouk him 'impale him' and post it all
over the social networks and the media."

He said that as "we learned in school, the Ottomans were creative when it
came to all sorts of weirdities."

"At times they used the hot poker, a red hot metal rod that is inserted
through the anus which the expert executioner is able to avoid puncturing
the heart and the victim could live up to two days before he dies since the
bleeding is minimized as the hot rod cauterizes the wound," he explained.
"To this lady, the Khazouk is no fantasy, she is serious. The West does not
understand such tradition as a Muslim woman making such an appeal."

Why do we continue to allow these filthy, worthless savages to exist?
They have always existed. They just take on different forms and names; Roman Emperors, Inquisitions sanctioned by the Roman Church...all from the same demonic root.

And just in case anyone feels I'm bashing the Roman Church, look at history where in the 12th century the Roman church has completely departed from the truths of scripture and commandments and took up the sword against all who opposed their false doctrines and traditions which had become increasingly part of their system since the time of Constantine. 200 years later they were still at it when Pope Innocent VIII appointed Tomas de Torquemada as grand inquisitor. Torquemada's reign of terror sanctioned by the holy Roman Church made all previous torturing pale in comparison. He had zero compassion for Jews, Muslims and Christians.

And today we find ourselves playing out the same scheme. This time it is Muslim against Jew and Christian. The risk is overlooking the root...the demonic source of the same old game against God's creation. It would be wise to look past the labels and remember what was said a long time ago "For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places"....the war was on before we came into being and will be on until the final judgement.

Earthly perspective...none of this makes any sense. From a heavenly or spiritual perspective, quite clear. :)

They have always existed. They just take on different forms and names; Roman Emperors, Inquisitions sanctioned by the Roman Church...all from the same demonic root.

And just in case anyone feels I'm bashing the Roman Church, look at history where in the 12th century the Roman church has completely departed from the truths of scripture and commandments and took up the sword against all who opposed their false doctrines and traditions which had become increasingly part of their system since the time of Constantine. 200 years later they were still at it when Pope Innocent VIII appointed Tomas de Torquemada as grand inquisitor. Torquemada's reign of terror sanctioned by the holy Roman Church made all previous torturing pale in comparison. He had zero compassion for Jews, Muslims and Christians.

And today we find ourselves playing out the same scheme. This time it is Muslim against Jew and Christian. The risk is overlooking the root...the demonic source of the same old game against God's creation. It would be wise to look past the labels and remember what was said a long time ago "For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places"....the war was on before we came into being and will be on until the final judgement.

Earthly perspective...none of this makes any sense. From a heavenly or spiritual perspective, quite clear. :)

I guess that makes sense if you believe in those sort of fairy tales. I don't.

I was speaking specifically to the mu-slime problem.

I think Dracula was famous for this torture before the Turks were...

And I wouldn't turn this into a religion thing. I wouldn't want to be compared to some of the westerns worlds religious zealots...

I guess that makes sense if you believe in those sort of fairy tales. I don't.

I was speaking specifically to the mu-slime problem.
If you consider documented history as some sort sort of fairy tale, then feel free to enjoy your life of ignorance.

This is the political system of peace??
Something this evil has no definition in any religion, except maybe the Antichrist.
These people find new lows of evil and cruelty every day.

I think he was referring to the Bogeyman in the sky= fairy tale.
Dont belittle others beliefs.
Its a choice that has no evil intent as in Ismamic crap.
Obviously that "bogyman in the sky" as you say scares the crap out of you or you wouldn't get so defensive and belittling of it. You just crap on threads ... UFB.

Last Edited:
Apparently I upset you.

My intention wasn't to "crap" on the thread, b-little anyone,Or there belief's.

I think you are reading way to much into what I posted, Or Maybe I'm Completely wrong and I'm a total AssHat.

P.S. What does UFB mean?

Second amendment brothers & sisters: What a perfect opportunity for me to tell you my view on belief v.s fairytale....What one chooses to believe in or not to believe in, as far as religion is their choice. I am perfectly fine with that. There is one thing that most believers, and most non believers have in common, Evil is Evil...plain and simple. Which I think we all can agree that evil needs to be stopped!

Second amendment brothers & sisters: What a perfect opportunity for me to tell you my view on belief v.s fairytale....What one chooses to believe in or not to believe in, as far as religion is their choice. I am perfectly fine with that. There is one thing that most believers, and most non believers have in common, Evil is Evil...plain and simple. Which I think we all can agree that evil needs to be stopped!

Yes, you get it well. That is exactly what needs to happen. Islam needs to stop being mollycoddled and called out for the evil entity it truly is. The Koran calls for this kind of BS. That is the true definition of evil.
It does not belong in ANY civilized country.

I say get rid of all organized religion and we will have one less thing to fight about...
Maybe we could have Congress make a law restricting an establishment of religion and/or prohibiting the free exercise thereof. Then we could just fight over whether the 2nd A is about duck hunting...or not. :D For a while anyway...until those offended out number those who support 2A. Then we could go back and trim the 1st again.

Whatever your belief is or is not, and whether or not you participate in organized religion, if this belief or moral compass following directs you to be a good person, kind to your fellow man, contribute to the relief of those in need, and rise up against evil and oppression, I would say you have it down pretty good, and far be it for me to criticize or condemn you for that religious belief or moral following.

If you are an evil person, cheat, manipulate or deceive your fellow man for your own moral needs or direction, or for financial gain, then no matter your religion or moral following you are still a POS.

Whatever your belief is or is not, and whether or not you participate in organized religion, if this belief or moral compass following directs you to be a good person, kind to your fellow man, contribute to the relief of those in need, and rise up against evil and oppression, I would say you have it down pretty good, and far be it for me to criticize or condemn you for that religious belief or moral following.

If you are an evil person, cheat, manipulate or deceive your fellow man for your own moral needs or direction, or for financial gain, then no matter your religion or moral following you are still a POS.

I can agree with that 100%.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top