JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Note there is a link in there to make it easy peasy to add your name and submit letters to your representitives in both the house and senate. Less than a minute to let your voice be heard.

Pork and hidden legislation should be illegal in all bills right or left. This stuff is out of hand.
I agree, this is becoming absolutely ridiculous. This blatant disregard for our rights, and if all those pro-choicers think the fed gives a sh_t about their stance then they're morons because they want to strip everyone of all their/our rights. You have to remember during the purge Stalin killed thousands of "loyal" Communists. The only reason I'm bringing this up is that they are unwittingly helping the feds take away our gun rights without realizing that once they're gone, the fed will then just strip their side of all the rights that they hold dear. It's about total domination over all of us.

Gun owners and anyone who just likes freedom needs to remember one important thing. ANYTHING tossed in now can be tossed back out after elections. Its why its so important to vote well and keep voting well. No matter how many times people are told its useless, we are out numbered, its all rigged, ect. This only changes one way, people voting well and doing so for a while.

Thank you for posting the written article. I really do not want to see that video judging by the hype-photo on it.

Pork and hidden legislation should be illegal in all bills right or left. This stuff is out of hand.
ALL bills should be single issue. An issue lives or dies on it's own merits and not because it was buried back on page 1354...or because it was attached to some other critical legislation

All Bills must be written in plain English and can be no more than five pages long. If you can't say it in five pages, you don't get to write the bill. And ok, maybe 5 pages isn't the right number. But it MUST a number that is manageable and digestible in one sitting. Ain't nobody reading bills that are a thousand pages. And that is part of the damn problem.

Write in Cabo in 2024. I've got lots of ideas on how to fix this god awful mess. Like this one...

Lying to "We The People" will result in immediate impeachment and loss of job. And if found guilty, there will be a minimum of one year in prison AND a minimum $100K fine. You do not get to lie on the public's dime. You can tell the truth or say "no comment." I'm open to discussion on this. But it is absolutely insane how much we tolerate lying from our elected representatives and how out of hand it's gotten.

Lying to "We The People" will result in immediate impeachment and loss of job. And if found guilty, there will be a minimum of one year in prison AND a minimum $100K fine. You do not get to lie on the public's dime. You can tell the truth or say "no comment." I'm open to discussion on this. But it is absolutely insane how much we tolerate lying from our elected representatives and how out of hand it's gotten.
The only thing preventing that sort of thing which I do agree with... is the 1st Amendment according to certain SCOTUS and District Court cases :rolleyes: In a roundabout way, they said that politicians are not legally bound to keep their campaign promises since they were not done/said/written under Oath :rolleyes:

However... lying to the Americans under Oath should absolutely result in job loss /impeachment and prison and a hefty fine, say 60% of the year earned/reported income before taxes.

The only thing preventing that sort of thing which I do agree with... is the 1st Amendment according to certain SCOTUS and District Court cases :rolleyes: In a roundabout way, they said that politicians are not legally bound to keep their campaign promises since they were not done/said/written under Oath :rolleyes:

However... lying to the Americans under Oath should absolutely result in job loss /impeachment and prison and a hefty fine, say 60% of the year earned/reported income before taxes.
I'm good with separating campaigning from actual serving in office. They can say whatever they want while campaigning. But if you win your election, you then swear your oath to uphold the COTUS and sign whatever legal document is necessary that says you will not lie while in office, serving as the People's representative.

Serving in office is optional and not mandatory. If you don't want to be legally bound to telling the truth, no problem...DON'T RUN. If we suspend various individual rights for our military while they are serving, we can certainly do it for our REPRESENTATIVES while they are in office.

Note too that there will be term limits. You get a SINGLE term. I don't care if that term is 4 years, 6 years, or 8 years. But you get one term and you're done. That way everyone votes their conscience because they don't have to worry about getting reelected. And NOBODY gets to waste the taxpayer's time and money by campaigning while they are in office.

If someone, say, wants to serve in the Senate after they have served their single term in the House, they can. But they must finish out their term in the House completely before they can campaign for the senate. Again, nobody gets to campaign on the tax payer dime.

The one exception may be POTUS. I'm good with leaving that the way it is (two 4 year terms). Campaigning, however, will be limited to a period of one year...maybe even 6 or 9 months but we can discuss that.

ALL bills should be single issue. An issue lives or dies on it's own merits and not because it was buried back on page 1354...or because it was attached to some other critical legislation

All Bills must be written in plain English and can be no more than five pages long. If you can't say it in five pages, you don't get to write the bill. And ok, maybe 5 pages isn't the right number. But it MUST a number that is manageable and digestible in one sitting. Ain't nobody reading bills that are a thousand pages. And that is part of the damn problem.

Write in Cabo in 2024. I've got lots of ideas on how to fix this god awful mess. Like this one...

Additionally, all laws that contain any exception for law enforcement or government agency are nothing less than tyrannical in nature and therefore null and void.
Of the People, for the People, by the People. It's that simple.

I like the operation of one of the ancient city states in which any citizen could propose a law by standing before the people and doing so whereupon it was voted on immediately. The only requirement was that before doing so, the citizen donned a hangman's noose so if the vote for the new law failed to approve it, he could be hanged as quickly as possible so as not to waste the public's time.

Gun owners and anyone who just likes freedom needs to remember one important thing. ANYTHING tossed in now can be tossed back out after elections. Its why its so important to vote well and keep voting well. No matter how many times people are told its useless, we are out numbered, its all rigged, ect. This only changes one way, people voting well and doing so for a while.
We' will need a veto-proof majority to get these BS restrictions and infringements removed

I like the operation of one of the ancient city states in which any citizen could propose a law by standing before the people and doing so whereupon it was voted on immediately. The only requirement was that before doing so, the citizen donned a hangman's noose so if the vote for the new law failed to approve it, he could be hanged as quickly as possible so as not to waste the public's time.
Similarly, all laws should include a clause that if in one year after passage the law doesn't perform as promised, or at any time after passage the law is declared unconstitutional, then all those who proposed, authored, and sponsored the bill shall be hung in front of the courthouse.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top