JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was Paul Pelosi there?
Yeah I know that was meant to be funny but this is really serious, it's rather convenient that with a bunch of the anti-gun bills in the Senate that are set to expire and then lo and behold a major multiple shooting happens? This may be going down the rabbit hole a little too much but we all have to agree that there's something going on, that there is a concerted effort to sway the hearts and minds of the public and that certain people within our government are more than willing to sacrifice as many of our fellow Americans as they can to push their disarmament plan to fulfillment.

Joe right now

121.png

Along with the anti-gun talk I also noticed the.... "if it happened at a gay club it can't be a random act of violence... it's a hate crime" rhetoric as well.

Persecution complex exploitation is getting pretty old, too, but that'll help stir up more of the woke vote, I'm sure.

Along with the anti-gun talk I also noticed the.... "if it happened at a gay club it can't be a random act of violence... it's a hate crime" rhetoric as well.

Persecution complex exploitation is getting pretty old, too, but that'll help stir up more of the woke vote, I'm sure.
The far left has always been better at keeping their base motivated.
Must be exhausting living in a constant state of frenzied panic.

This shooting is bad. Church shootings are bad. All mass shootings are bad, but some are deemed by the media and politicians as a valuable tool to run a narrative, that they care and want to save you. Nothing is farther from the truth. The same lunatics have been in power for 40 years. Where are their results for caring? The only group more impowered than before is the criminals, with a get out of jail free cared and no incentive to behave.

ABC News is no longer using the term "mass shooting" now they're calling it a "massacre", these Marxist lunatics will go to no ends to terrify the public to push their anti-gun narrative!
I actually prefer massacre. It more accurately reflects what occurred. Keep in mind media outlets -- even FOX -- are calling everything a mass shooting if more than two people are shot. So a gang-banger drive-by is now a mass shooting. A house party where the gatts come out...

The term mass shooting was always understood as an event where some crazy-azz mofo sprayed a crowd of unlucky strangers with random ordinance.

Now they can gin up the socccer moms with more "mass shooting."

NB: This time 'round, we are considered the lunatics. YMMV.
You mean those of us who simply live our life, don't harm anyone, love our families, actually might have faith in something outside ourselves, do not try to convince children that they should change their gender all the while pushing Marxist ideals upon them and of course God forbid go out plinking once in a while... yeah, we are the monsters... :rolleyes:

You mean those of us who simply live our life, don't harm anyone, love our families, actually might have faith in something outside ourselves, do not try to convince children that they should change their gender all the while pushing Marxist ideals upon them and of course God forbid go out plinking once in a while... yeah, we are the monsters... :rolleyes:
A study of 20th century history will show that communist states had a pattern of putting political dissidents into insane asylums.
That said, my point stands that the Left has benefited from the forty years of free range policy on the mentally ill. They never let a crisis go to waste. Once the Left has accomplished their policy goals and have cemented their power via an open border for 18,000 migrants per month to get an overwhelming voting majority, that is when the Left will change the narrative on the mentally ill and put them away into new asylums so that they do not disrupt the new society they have built.

Yup. That's exactly what I mean. :(

We are on the enemies list. It's official.

It's being reported that the shooter is the grandson of the former mayor of Santee California…
… no mention of the party affiliation of the former mayor…;)

Assumptions for THAT omission can be made…. I suppose we'll see how long it takes for this story to be "disappeared"

Lib…. 1 or2 more days
Cons… 1 or 2 more years

Should disappear pretty soon.

So yeah, it's not all about toxic Republican rhetoric causing hate:

"...Aldrich's public defender revealed that Aldrich is "nonbinary" and uses "they/them pronouns," the New York Times reported. In addition to the pronouns, Aldrich is referred to as "Mx. Aldrich" in the court filings."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top