JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Howdy all,

I have been very busy as of late and had very little time to post on the forum. I have not even responded to all my trade ratings yet. We are just about done with our adoption process...or at least with the first stage. We will be officially certified as foster parents as of the end of this week.

Many of you already know I have sacrificed a large chunk of my gun collection to make the adoption process easier. Well, today I have had to decide to make another sacrifice. It seems booster seats do not fit in the back of my mustang (who would have guessed that a mustang would be so family un-friendly. :)) Because of this I am going to have to part with my beloved car.

While out trying to decide what car to get (on a modest budget) I happened upon a car I just fell in love with at first sight. It is so ugly it is cute and it is rated one of the safest cars in the industry. It is the Subaru Impreza Outback Sport. It is small enough to be nimble, big enough to be comfortable, and has the added advantage of symetrical all wheel drive for bad weather.

I will miss my mustang but I think this little car might be fun. Mine will look just like the one below.

Good to hear from you PBP. :s0155:

While out trying to decide what car to get (on a modest budget) I happened upon a car I just fell in love with at first sight. It is so ugly it is cute and it is rated one of the safest cars in the industry. It is the Subaru Impreza Outback Sport. It is small enough to be nimble, big enough to be comfortable, and has the added advantage of symetrical all wheel drive for bad weather.

You sound like a commercial (except for the ugly = cute part)! :D

Subaru's definitely have a loyal following among their owners. I came very close to buying one. They only reason I didn't had nothing to do with the car, it was because the guys at the dealership were such scumbags.

Note to self. Never set foot on the Carr Subaru lot in Beaverton again. I felt like I needed a shower after I got out of there.

Nice choice. I'm surprised about the Mustang, though. I have an 03 Cobra and I can fit a large back of hockey gear complete with sticks in the back of my car (it was a requirement when I bought it years ago.) Kids bend easier than a bag full of hockey gear.

But I feel ya. My daily is an 06 Outback and I love the heck out of it, and have for four years.

What kind of Mustang? I have an 03 Cobra as well although its a garage queen now that I don't race anymore. Sadly I'm thinking of trading it in for a truck as it would be far more useful for household chores so I can relate.

Terminatrix in race trim...
CobravsCobra.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews