1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

And we wonder why we have killers out there...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by accessbob, Jan 23, 2013.

1. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

I know this isn't a firearms story, but it does deal with explosives as an alternative. When I saw the headline for this story, I immediately thought to myself that, "I'll bet they actually post how to create one of those drano bombs." And, guess what? THEY DID! Sheesh, do all "journalists" these days have dung for brains? My dad was involved in journalism and he would have thought the same thing I do now.

Kennewick: Kennewick police investigating rash of 'Drano bomb' mailbox explosions | Latest News | Tri-CityHerald.com

The MEDIA is one of the biggest problems we have out there. They are out of control and run amok. So, shall we call for 1st Amendment bans due to their stupidity? Of course not, but it is tempting.
  2. safetyman

safetyman Clark County, WA Active Member

Unfortunately if someone wanted to make a bomb, all they'd have to do is Google it. However, I agree they should have left the recipe out of the article.