JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have two Remington 700 barrels for sale. First is a 260 Remington barrel that was manufactured by AAC/ Remington. The barrel is nitride finished on the exterior and bore and is 24 inches long with 5/8-24 threads. This barrel is new and has never been mounted or used at all. This barrel is fully finished/chambered and is headspaced off of the recoil lug thickness. Directions from AAC will be included. From what I have found on these barrels they are good shooters with many rifles shooting 1/2 MOA or better. The profile is listed as a medium contour but is is definitely on the heavier side with a good taper. $300 OBO for this barrel.

260 1.jpg
260 2.jpg
260 3.jpg

Second barrel is a Remington 700 "Tactical" take-off barrel in 308 Win. This barrel has been shortened to 16.5 inches and threaded 5/8-24 by Tom Denall - T.D. Manufacturing LLC in Bend. The round count is unknown but the throat and rifling looks sharp. There is a small amount of speckled rust spots below the stock line near the action threads. Comes with a plastic thread cap. $125 OBO

308 1.jpg
308 2.jpg
308 3.jpg
260 308 1.jpg

I would prefer a FTF but would be willing to ship for $20.

Thanks for looking!