Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

And then there was this guy...

Reactions
...who lived in Bend and then Corvallis before enlisting in the Navy. When he came back, he made it to Portland, where a friend helped him get a job. Unable to afford to move away, he instead decided to bunker in place until the disaster ended. That was in 1996, and it's still a disaster.

He passes his time collecting orphaned products like his Winchester 1300 and Sig P250, as well as tech gizmos that later turn out to have no support. He's so poor, he buys AR mags one round at a time; so cheap he takes the bus even when no one wants to go the direction he does; and so humble he never posts on forums. He thought his Windows phone was the bomb, but it was a dud - just like most of his jokes.

And now, from the dark depths of his trailer park, he has entered this very forum!

ron

Reactions
...who lived in Bend and then Corvallis before enlisting in the Navy. When he came back, he made it to Portland, where a friend helped him get a job. Unable to afford to move away, he instead decided to bunker in place until the disaster ended. That was in 1996, and it's still a disaster.

He passes his time collecting orphaned products like his Winchester 1300 and Sig P250, as well as tech gizmos that later turn out to have no support. He's so poor, he buys AR mags one round at a time; so cheap he takes the bus even when no one wants to go the direction he does; and so humble he never posts on forums. He thought his Windows phone was the bomb, but it was a dud - just like most of his jokes.

And now, from the dark depths of his trailer park, he has entered this very forum!
:eek::eek::eek:

Welcome to NWFA

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online