JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Except..She's from Vancouver,and is missing in the Gifford-Pinchot,in Washington..

Stop claiming OUR mental midgets!

Might I suggest searching for your own in the vicinity of Hawthorne Blvd.?

Well, until they find the body she can't be nominated since they have to eliminate themselves from the gene pool entirely.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

They say she went down a steep decline, crossed a creek, went up a steep incline and her track ended at the paved road... Betcha "Bubba and friends" were driving along and stumbled accross her all "(un)dressed" for a party out in the middle of the woods. :s0131:

In times like these.. Why on EARTH would a woman think she could stroll naked in a secluded forrest? Don't get me wrong its a nice show.. But there are sick and twisted people out there that seek opportunity and prey on the weak and ignorant.

I bet it'd be liberating as hell to stroll around in ones birthday suit.. But this isnt that kind of world anymore.

I certainly hope shes ok.. With her honor intact..
But odds are, she took "something" for this spiritual trip and froze or starved to death.
Darwinism HAD a way of weeding out these hippies until technology helped further along their gene pool.

I think you all have realized by this point that I got my PhD in Smart@ss, but I don't see anything funny here. Her family must be in hell. The woman may have had a mental issue, no reason to get naked until you get to your destination if that's what you want. I've spent my share of time alone in the woods reflecting on life. It's amazingly easy to be lost within a few feet of a camp area. I hope she's OK, but that's a low percentage probability at this point.

Why on EARTH would a woman think she could stroll naked in a secluded forrest?
Drugs are a possible factor but aside from that it was an act of lunacy for her to do so. I suspect she most likely succumbed to the effects of 'exposure' as opposed to anything nefarious such as bubbas or other wackos, and it is unfortunate that was suggested as a possibility.

Drugs are a possible factor but aside from that it was an act of lunacy for her to do so. I suspect she most likely succumbed to the effects of 'exposure' as opposed to anything nefarious such as bubbas or other wackos, and it is unfortunate that was suggested as a possibility.

FYI- My suggestion of "Bubba & friends" being a possibility was NOT in jest.

It is the empowerment, entitlement syndrome. Invincible, never say no to anything mentality.

Unfortunately, reality trumps the delusion of invincibility.

The reality is men are just glorified Neanderthals and many men are just opportunists who will take advantage of the stupidity of a female such as this one.

Perhaps she is chained up in Bubba's basement, required to call him master, and soon will be pregnant like that last winner. If she lives, she hopefully will learn a hard lesson.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top