JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just go this email, and I thought I would take a moment to share it. If your looking to do something, but don't know what to do, start here.
Don't like the NRA? Then I hope you are getting active and organizing in other areas.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please join NRA-ILA for the upcoming Pacific Northwest Sportsmen's Show on February 5–9, 2020 at the Portland Expo Center. As the largest sportsmen's show in the West, this is a great opportunity to interact with fellow outdoor enthusiasts and Second Amendment advocates. It's also a great way to get out there and remind everyone of what NRA-ILA is doing to preserve our freedoms here in Oregon. With the legislative session starting on February 3rd, we will be there to discuss legislative issues and activate grassroots volunteers for what is shaping up to be a busy session with our rights at stake once again this year.

Please RSVP below if you plan on attending.

Click Here to RSVP
WHEN

Wednesday, February 5th: 11am–8pm
Thursday, February 6th: 11am–8pm
Friday, February 7th: 11am–8pm
Saturday, February 8th: 10am–8pm
Sunday, February 9th: 10am–6pm

WHERE

Portland Expo Center
2060 N Marine Dr
Portland, OR 97217

Additional event information can be found at the following link:

https://www.thesportshows.com/shows/pacific-northwest/

Please let me know if you are interested in volunteering at our booth. I look forward to seeing you there!

Yours in Freedom,

Zach Anderson
NRA-ILA
Grassroots Field Coordinator, Northwest Region
(703) 708-4487
[email protected]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top