JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Have you been asking yourself, "Where are the cheap AR15s?"

Well, how about if you assemble your own AR15? Really. It's not that hard to do. My 13 y.o. son did it on his own (with the help of YouTube). Of course, legally I owned it.

So, "What will it cost me?"

OK, Ok, ok.......I got a Anderson Mfn (.223/5.56 caliber marked) AR15 receiver. A 5.56 cal. 1/8 twist SS 16" PSA barrel mounted on a complete PSA flat top upper with the headspaced BCG. PSA lower parts kit and 10- 30 round Magpul magazines (2nd Gen). Everything is "brand new" and no blems. All going for $650 for each kit. I got three (3) kits available. If you don't want the 10 magazines, I'll take off $100. I won't sell magazines w/o the kit. Don't bother asking. The only things you'll need.........is to assemble the kit, get some ammo and a rear sight (or an optic) of your choice and go shooting. Of course if you're new, shooting instruction/training is always a good thing too.

"What were you selling again?"

An Anderson Mfn .223/5.56 caliber marked AR15 receiver. An assembled: PSA flat top w/5.56 caliber NATO, SS, 16" barrel, 1/8 twist, w/headspaced BCG, mid length gas system, F marked frt sight block, metal heat shield under the frt hand guards, and charging handle. The lower PSA parts kit has a 6 position collapsible stock, std hand grip and all the other small parts needed to complete your build. And.....10 Magpul 30 round magazines. All for $650. No blem parts in this kit.

Anyway, because the kit has a receiver, all transfers must be done through an FFL. The cost of the transfer is on you. YOU figure out which FFL you want to use. If you are unsure if you can even own a firearm, talk with your friendly FFL I live in Vancouver, WA. So, lets keep the distance to your FFL within a reasonable distance (say 20 miles one way). And, I am NOT shipping stuff. So don't ask.

My caution is: You should know how to assemble stuff. Yes, some small parts can go flying (wear safety glasses) and you could/might break some stuff if you're not careful (a hammer is not always the answer). You might/could even hurt yourself during assembly. Look over the YouTube videos. If you're still not comfortable, just leave the entire build to your gunsmith (at your cost). BTW, IIRC.....there is a shop here in Vancouver, WA that had classes on, "How to build AR15s." But, I don't know if they still hold those classes.

Humm......maybe, you should buy two kits and make it a father and son (or daughter) project?

So, why am I selling this?

A: I want YOU to become a legal gunowner. Hopefully as a gun owner, you'll only vote for pro-gun rights candidates.

GEDC1000.jpg

GEDC0995_1.jpg

GEDC0992.jpg

If you're interested PM me and leave your phone number in there. I hate playing PM tag.

Aloha, Mark

PS......WARNING.....If "Hillary" wins, these will probably go up in price.

+++++OFFER IS NOW CLOSED AS OF NOV. 6, 2016/1950 hrs.+++++++

Last Edited:
How to assemble an AR15 kit. My thanks to Ironbar for the link.

*The upper receiver is already built/headspaced and ready to go in my kit. For building just the lower receiver, check out this shorter video.

Aloha, Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.