JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Protests are open to the public and pretty much anyone can jump in.... sadly it just takes a few idiots to give a black eye to even the most worthwhile causes.
Sounds like the guy with the shotgun acted prudently in protecting his property. Hopefully the rioter/looter types will get the message and knock it off.

Protests are open to the public and pretty much anyone can jump in.... sadly it just takes a few idiots to give a black eye to even the most worthwhile causes.
Sounds like the guy with the shotgun acted prudently in protecting his property. Hopefully the rioter/looter types will get the message and knock it off.

Just curious, what would the cause be? I can never get a straight answer.

The rich? Capitalism? What???

Just curious, what would the cause be? I can never get a straight answer.

The rich? Capitalism? What???

From what I have seen and heard the heart of the Occupy movement is protesting economic inequality, injustice and a corrupt/failed political process. There also appears to be a large number of hanger-ons promoting pretty much everything under the sun. I think trying to associate a specific "ism" or label with the movement is neither accurate nor helpful.

From what I have seen and heard the heart of the Occupy movement is protesting economic inequality, injustice and a corrupt/failed political process. There also appears to be a large number of hanger-ons promoting pretty much everything under the sun. I think trying to associate a specific "ism" or label with the movement is neither accurate nor helpful.

Thanks for that.

Thanks for that.

Just my opinion based on personal observation/reading/various news accounts etc. If you want to get a real feeling for it I would suggest listening in on a rally. Nothing like getting first hand info and deciding for yourself!

Oh and Oakland might not be the best place to scope it out right now LOL

What!!!! And Tagami did not get arrested for acting in an aggressive manner with a firearm? Was this Kali, or was this at some other parallel dimension? Or was it the weight of the millions of dollars in legal expenses Oakland was not willing to spend to prosecute him? :)

"Sarcasm is just another service we offer here...for free"

I am glad Tagami could defend himself w/o having to fire a shot and getting arrested. Tempers are heating up. It is just a matter of time...

What!!!! And Tagami did not get arrested for acting in an aggressive manner with a firearm? Was this at or Kali, or was this at some other parallel dimension? Or was it the weight of the millions of dollars in legal expenses Oakland was not willing to spend to prosecute him? :)

I am glad Tagami could defend himself w/o having to fire a shot and getting arrested. Tempers are heating up. It is just a matter of time...

Sarcasm eh?

I thought it was a prohibited firearm. I thought Kali had succeeded in banning anything stronger than a grease gun and were leery of them because they had the word gun in their name.

that sounds a lot like I don't have as much money as I want so I want some of yours. That would make it fair.

What!!!! And Tagami did not get arrested for acting in an aggressive manner with a firearm? Was this at or Kali, or was this at some other parallel dimension? Or was it the weight of the millions of dollars in legal expenses Oakland was not willing to spend to prosecute him? :)

I was thinking the same thing, surprised he didn't get arrested for some silly weapons charge.... like owning one lol

Um, no... no it doesn't. Try turning off Conservative talk radio and thinking for yourself :)

It seams I need to help you with your mind reading abilities. I get most of my news from Oregon Public Broadcasting and their NPR and BBC feeds. As to Conservitive talk radio (only think I listen to is Lars Larsen and I disagree with him on MANY topics) I might get to listen to an hour or two every other day. But the comments I made are my own based on ALL the information and reports I have heard from the so called movement.

If you want to get a real feeling for it I would suggest listening in on a rally. Nothing like getting first hand info and deciding for yourself!

What a bunch of economic geniuses:

Warning - graphic language, as you might expect from this group.

I think I'll pass on attending anything even remotely related to occupy anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
a bunch of people being angry and obstinate is nothing more than a massive waste of time and credibility. this retarded "occupy _________" so-called movement is doing harm and ZERO good. it's just a grunge concert that wont end.

who has any idea what it's about? more importantly, who cares? nobody knows, and nobody's even really asking.... 'cause they don't care. it's obvious to main-stream American that it's nothing more than a disorganized disheveled heap of unwashed, smelly kids with no clear goals, demands, or leadership. how can i support that? or care about it?

a bunch of people being angry and obstinate is nothing more than a massive waste of time and credibility. this retarded "occupy _________" so-called movement is doing harm and ZERO good. it's just a grunge concert that wont end.

who has any idea what it's about? more importantly, who cares? nobody knows, and nobody's even really asking.... 'cause they don't care. it's obvious to main-stream American that it's nothing more than a disorganized disheveled heap of unwashed, smelly kids with no clear goals, demands, or leadership. how can i support that? or care about it?

X2 I couldnt have put it any better.

Yup, otherwise known as the "FLEA" party..........

Noun: flea, flee
1. Flea is the common name for insects of the order Siphonaptera which are wingless insects with mouthparts adapted for piercing skin and sucking blood. Fleas are external parasites, living by hematophagy off the blood of mammals (including bats and humans) and birds.

2. Any wingless bloodsucking parasitic insect noted for ability to leap

The ratio of CEO pay to factory worker pay rose from 42:1 in 1960 to 344:1 in 2007..... Is this your idea of fairness? Is this your idea of the American Dream? Do you all want to live in a country where a few hundred people live in fabulous luxury while everyone else fights over crumbs? I don't see the attraction here, perhaps some of you geniuses can enlighten me as to why we want to return to the feudal system?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top