JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well it was off school grounds and probably gang related too.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

Well it was off school grounds and probably gang related too.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

My thoughts also. Typical afternoon on a dozen streets in chicago type thing.

We need to pass stories about places like Kennesaw Ga and Chiloquin, Or.
Boring crime free days and years in towns where every house is required to own a gun.

by the sounds of the school, its not a gang type place. It sounds like it was a computer school for the more advanced students. also, it sounded like someone just walked out of the woods, shot then went back into the woods. kinda hinky sounding to me.

by the sounds of the school, its not a gang type place. It sounds like it was a computer school for the more advanced students. also, it sounded like someone just walked out of the woods, shot then went back into the woods. kinda hinky sounding to me.

Wll ya know its been alittle slow for the anti gunners. Nothing like another start up staged event.

There are few to no schools that dont have some king of gang issues anymore.
Even the small towns in central Oregon and Washington have issues.

Probably another patient on meds....just like all the other shooters in the last several years.

That is highly possible. There were prozac type meds being taken by every shooter that has done the mass thing.
Most had been on them and then stopped taking or were taken off of them. The medical and government jerks push that stuff like candy.
The number of people on them is like an plague.

That is highly possible. There were prozac type meds being taken by every shooter that has done the mass thing.
Most had been on them and then stopped taking or were taken off of them. The medical and government jerks push that stuff like candy.
The number of people on them is like an plague.

Do a quick search on psychotropic drugs and all the shooters in the last few years......a pretty frightening common denominator.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top