JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The description of the suspect includes: "the gunman wore a long coat with a hunting-type hat".
Can they get any more stereotypical than that? What is a "hunting-type hat"?
This?

83151_1000x1000.jpg

Just saw this.....
" He was described as white man in a trench coat with an assault rifle."

Here comes the attempt to ban ARs......

they are saying it was a AK.. and it also could be a botched bank job as there was a bank right next to the baby butchers.

No details yet if PP was his Target. No reason for the Media to not start speculating though. I'll bet MSNBC is chomping at the bit to use the phrase White Christian Extremist.

No details yet if PP was his Target. No reason for the Media to not start speculating though. I'll bet MSNBC is chomping at the bit to use the phrase White Christian Extremist.
Obummer and Hitlery as well I am sure. Of course Moms will call it gun violence regardless. To them WWII was gun violence.

The radio said Obama was being kept informed. He's kept informed of all shootings that fit his narrative.

This at first glance appears to fit his narrative. Expect a scolding/News Conference aimed at all pro 2ndA, NRA and active pro life advocates.

"Extremists"? Seriously? That millions of Americans are shocked and horrified at the selling of human parts at your infanticide facilities??

Vicki Cowart, YOU should be in prison! You are the extremist for failing to be a human being.

Vicki Cowart, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, said in a written statement. "We share the concerns of many Americans that extremists are creating a poisonous environment that feeds domestic terrorism in this country.
http://wtkr.com/2015/11/27/colorado-springs-active-shooter-near-planned-parenthood/

"Extremists"? Seriously? That millions of Americans are shocked and horrified at the selling of human parts at your infanticide facilities??

Vicki Cowart, YOU should be in prison! You are the extremist for failing to be a human being.

Vicki Cowart, president and CEO of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains, said in a written statement. "We share the concerns of many Americans that extremists are creating a poisonous environment that feeds domestic terrorism in this country.
http://wtkr.com/2015/11/27/colorado-springs-active-shooter-near-planned-parenthood/
Wow, that didn't take very long.

:(
Exactly. Where is the outrage and backlash for lumping all of us firearm owning conservative "right wing" Christians?

They wouldnt dare lump all blacks, Muslims or mexicans into one group, why do we allow them to do it to us? Im sick of turning the other cheek.

Sure seems like everyone else gets the benifit of the doubt but us. Im sick of it.

Ugh. Just because someone doesn't like the ldea of killing unborn babies and stands up (in the wrong way) for their beliefs, when the government wont doesn't make them a "right wing extremist" I love how they refuse to call Muslim extremists what they are but will call out any white man that shoots something a right wing extremist. I'm sick of this bubblegum

Wonder if he was trying to prevent a relation from getting "treatment", maybe a girlfriend or Daughter?
The whole thing sounds strange but all these situations sound strange.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top