JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So apparently an Illinois state senator forgot his 25 auto in his bag when he tried to fly to Washington... Opps!

<broken link removed>

OH, and he is a Democrat. In one of the strictest gun control states. But apparently you can get a permit to carry a firearm for work... Interesting.

Heh, no problem he'll win Jesse Jr's seat even if he gets convicted. Just promise em free stuff. Those fools voted Jr back in and he ran his campaign from his room at the loony bin so he could dodge questions about the corruption charges that were coming down. It's the Chicago way.

Read the article. I am not supporting this moron, but the article clearly states that he has an Illinois "Firearm Control Card" that allows him to carry a gun at work (as a private detective apparently) and to and from work.
This is not an excuse of his behavior. I always double check my bags for guns, parts, mags, and ammo before I fly...

Accidentally leave a firearm in your bag as you approach security... now you're a felon with your "right" to own firearms revoked. I'm making no excuses for his stupidity--- I would be much more anal about checking before going to the airport--- but what happened to a bit of common sense? You accidentally bring a firearm to security then you need to take it home or check it.

It's like the rule that once you enter the screening area, you can't leave without going through the screening. That right there (if you think about it) should be unlawful. You're either under arrest, being kidnapped, or you're free to go, but not according to the TSA.

How typical, liberals have loopholes that allow them to own and carry guns, but the rest of the law abiding sheeple aren't allowed to because of course they can't be trusted with them. Hypocrisy is business as usual in Chicago politics. Hey politicians what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander. Stop passing laws that don't apply to yourselves.

Trotter is like manna from Heaven. Guys like him assure my job security for a long, long time :s0114:

Gun-toting anti-gun Illinois state senator in court today

<broken link removed>

Whats so funny about this is that CCRKBA's Alan Gottlieb first heard about it as he was waiting at Seatac to get on a plane Wednesday. One of those "Are you kiddin' me?" moments

You simply cannot make up this kind of thing. :s0112:

Hey, I wouldn't attend the Illinois State legislature session with all those cutthroats, thieves and liars without a carry piece either!
I can't blame him a bit. Democrat or otherwise!
:s0140:

From Clearconscience's link
Prosecutors said Trotter's handgun was not registered with the city of Chicago, as required by municipal ordinance.
Oh so it wasn't registered. :s0112:

Anybody wanna bet on whether or not his local pals and the feds will drop charges? Partners in crime, it's a crime what they have done to the citizens of Chicago although they deserve their politicians. See the shooting stats lately? November shootings up 49% from last Nov.

I forgot about a loaded magazine i had in my inside pocket of my winter leather jacket..

TSA caught it had a talking to by TSA they took my Passport info name etc. Confiscated it.. Had the Captain interview me to see if he would let me fly! I told him am a commercial pilot headed to pick up a plane in Duluth he said sure no problem. went to Duluth came home a while later got a letter addressed to some guy named David with my last name. Basically said dont do it again.

The dumb asses at TSA could not even get my name right!

Now if it was a Firearm I am sure I would be sitting in Jail. But i am aware where all my firearms are at all time mags? well they are all over the place..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top