Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

And here I thought Illinois didn't have a CHL...

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Morpheus, Dec 5, 2012.

1. Morpheus

Morpheus Columbia Gorge Anyway, back on the farm.

2. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Heh, no problem he'll win Jesse Jr's seat even if he gets convicted. Just promise em free stuff. Those fools voted Jr back in and he ran his campaign from his room at the loony bin so he could dodge questions about the corruption charges that were coming down. It's the Chicago way.

3. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

Read the article. I am not supporting this moron, but the article clearly states that he has an Illinois "Firearm Control Card" that allows him to carry a gun at work (as a private detective apparently) and to and from work.
    This is not an excuse of his behavior. I always double check my bags for guns, parts, mags, and ammo before I fly...

4. Boomerang

Boomerang Portland area Active Member

Accidentally leave a firearm in your bag as you approach security... now you're a felon with your "right" to own firearms revoked. I'm making no excuses for his stupidity--- I would be much more anal about checking before going to the airport--- but what happened to a bit of common sense? You accidentally bring a firearm to security then you need to take it home or check it.

It's like the rule that once you enter the screening area, you can't leave without going through the screening. That right there (if you think about it) should be unlawful. You're either under arrest, being kidnapped, or you're free to go, but not according to the TSA.

rsmccsman and (deleted member) like this.
  5. rsmccsman

rsmccsman Hillsboro Go Blazers!

How typical, liberals have loopholes that allow them to own and carry guns, but the rest of the law abiding sheeple aren't allowed to because of course they can't be trusted with them. Hypocrisy is business as usual in Chicago politics. Hey politicians what's good for the Goose is good for the Gander. Stop passing laws that don't apply to yourselves.

6. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Trotter is like manna from Heaven. Guys like him assure my job security for a long, long time :laugh:

Gun-toting anti-gun Illinois state senator in court today

Gun-toting anti-gun Illinois state senator in court today - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

Whats so funny about this is that CCRKBA's Alan Gottlieb first heard about it as he was waiting at Seatac to get on a plane Wednesday. One of those "Are you kiddin' me?" moments

You simply cannot make up this kind of thing. :bluelaugh:

7. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Hey, I wouldn't attend the Illinois State legislature session with all those cutthroats, thieves and liars without a carry piece either!
    I can't blame him a bit. Democrat or otherwise!
    :rofl1:

8. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

9. Spray-n-pray

Spray-n-pray Battle Ground Moderator Staff Member

Typical elitist d-bag, er, I mean, politician.

"it's good for me, but not for thee"

10. Kevatc

Kevatc Oregon Well-Known Member

This so disgusts me. Honest mistake my butt.

11. sneakboxer

sneakboxer NW OR Active Member

He got caught with a 25? if your going to get a Felony gun charge at least be packing something cooler/bigger.

Can felons serve on the hill? What a dirt bag!

Bigfoot and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

From Clearconscience's link
    Oh so it wasn't registered. :bluelaugh:

Anybody wanna bet on whether or not his local pals and the feds will drop charges? Partners in crime, it's a crime what they have done to the citizens of Chicago although they deserve their politicians. See the shooting stats lately? November shootings up 49% from last Nov.

13. Callidus98

Callidus98 Portland Member

How do you forget where your gun is? Does he have so many that he can't keep track? Idiots electing idiots.

14. Contract_Pilot

Contract_Pilot Vancouver, Washington Active Member

I forgot about a loaded magazine i had in my inside pocket of my winter leather jacket..

TSA caught it had a talking to by TSA they took my Passport info name etc. Confiscated it.. Had the Captain interview me to see if he would let me fly! I told him am a commercial pilot headed to pick up a plane in Duluth he said sure no problem. went to Duluth came home a while later got a letter addressed to some guy named David with my last name. Basically said dont do it again.

The dumb asses at TSA could not even get my name right!

Now if it was a Firearm I am sure I would be sitting in Jail. But i am aware where all my firearms are at all time mags? well they are all over the place..