JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As I mentioned in the 'other hobbies' thread, I am also a bit of a writer. So, a while back I wrote a kid's book, for middle grades (ages 8-12). It is a fiction piece about two eleven-year-old boys who find a hidden tunnel, that dates back to the American Revolution. Through the story they, with help, find all sorts of artifacts, including period firearms, and the story also has a number of good life lessons intertwined in it.
I have been trying to get it into the grade schools in an age-appropriate alternative materials reading program, but as yet have not had much luck. At first, I thought it was due to covid, as it was published in 2020, but now I'm thinking that it might be due to the inclusion of firearms. I've not received any feedback from the teachers / schools that have received a copy so I'm kind of left hanging.

Anybody out there wanna buy a book?

When you consider that the USA was built on the backs of brave men using guns to obtain their freedom from tyranny, it ought to be a given. However, these days, unless you also mention that the revolution was actually won by muslim dwarf lesbian tri-sexual necrophile and vegan transvestites, you are unlikely to have much success with your well-meant venture into education.

PS - I'd like to read your book - I'm Irish/French/Canadian/Swedish, and I have no such hang-ups.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top