JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems there must be pending gun control legislation at the federal level because we've had two mass causality shootings in just three days…

Yup, you sure can tell, can't ya? Leftists want an AWB so damned bad, they're pulling out all their shooters to get it over the finish line... :rolleyes:

….unfortunate situation, glad everyone's opinion doesn't matter! This board lacks compassion and empathy when it should shine thru in a tragedy like this that involves weapons. But alas the dominant theme is political motivation……crazy!

I am very SAD and angry to hear about the murders and wounded people.

This world is getting crazier and meaner by the HOUR not only by the day or week or month or year!

Condolences to the families and friends of the dead people.

There have been more crazy and horrific crimes with FULL INTENTIONS with MORE people getting stabbed or crashed into with a vehicle too.

That belongs on other threads.

Take care and tell your loved ones that you LOVE THEM. Show them your love.

Old Lady Cate

PS: Some early reports which may or may not (?) be true here:

Manager?

Up to 10 people have been killed at a Walmart store in Chesapeake, Virginia, after a gunman - believed to be a manager - opened fire inside. According to those at the scene, one of the managers entered the break room and started shooting at those inside the Sam's Circle Walmart, located just off Battlefield Boulevard, at around 10.10pm on Tuesday night. Police said they believe the gunman is dead. They also found multiple people people injured and dead when they arrived at the scene. The exact number of victims is not yet clear, but a Chesapeake Police Department spokesperson said that no more than 10 people have died in the mass shooting. There are also a number of people believed to be seriously hurt as over 40 emergency service vehicles swooped to the Walmart supercenter on Tuesday night. One Walmart employee, standing outside the store after the horrific attack, revealed on social media: 'It was the manager. One of the managers.' Referring to the gunman, the staff member added: 'He blew his brains out and everything. He killed the girl in there and everything. He came in and started spraying. I'm sorry for the victims. I just left the break room, the manager come in there and started capping people up in there, started shooting. Sadly we lost a few of our associates.'

~~~

~~~

OUT OF VA NEWS. ^^^

~~~

Typos and this POST took too early with a glitch here.

~~~

….unfortunate situation, glad everyone's opinion doesn't matter! This board lacks compassion and empathy when it should shine thru in a tragedy like this that involves weapons. But alas the dominant theme is political motivation……crazy!
Believe me, plenty of compassion here. It's just that we see a little deeper than what the average person gets off the nightly news. Ever overhear a cop conversation at a crime or accident scene? If this place makes you upset you are no where prepared for "profesionals" who see it every day. It would make you hug a pillow at your psychiatrist's office.

Political motivation is exactly the reason for it! That doesn't diminish the tragic deaths of the innocent people who were murdered because of evil politicians, bent on destroying freedom and liberty!
Prove me wrong.

To the one man or woman or others here,

I think that many of us HERE do have compassion even if some do not show it and discuss other issues on hand when it comes to an AGENDA and so forth. A gun agenda and if it bleeds it LEADS news story.

If some of us were allowed to show some other links and news to show this here, an ENTIRE THREAD would get deleted, edited or moved to some other place.

Why?

Because it is NOT ALLOWED on the website according to the RULES HERE.

Plus some of the GUN PEOPLE and other people would think that it is some conspiracy theory and so forth even with DIRECT EVIDENCE and proven points made by the left and the right in the MAIN STREAM MEDIA and other facts.

There ARE some really ill informed aka DENSE so called gun people on BOTH SIDES who want to call something a CT and it was on local, national and international news. THEY ARE ON THIS FORUM too.

One BIG example out of many more is where some man said that what happened to the truckers in Canada did not happen to AMERICANS with the bank accounts, individual accounts, company accounts from a to z. THIS DID HAPPEN with Canadians and Americans and the CANADIAN authorities stood UP and announced it all with full GLEE on what they did ALL OVER THE NEWS.

TRUST ME, if people really paid attention on money and power trips along with GUN issues and gun/political issues - it would make a difference but MOST of the gun people on BOTH SIDES of the spectrum do NOT pay attention or they think that every single thing that they do NOT agree with is FAKE news or some conspiracy theory when it is really TRUE and the TRUTH IS standing there like an ELEPHANT in their den at home!

GUN CONTROL = PEOPLE CONTROL!

Cate

The Colorado "guy" should have been Red Flagged after threatening to blow up his Mom with a bomb. What good are these laws if they are not used?
I dug deep into this news story from all sides.

The CO shooter changed his name.

Plus there is a LOT more to the story which I will not go into here or on the other thread due to my hand issues and my left eye.

Take care!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours and to all of the forum too.

Cate

How nice for them, now run them through a wood chipper.
I do NOT believe in protected classes of people. That is all a bunch of bias towards ALL OTHER PEOPLE out here in la la land!

It is a bunch of WOKE salami created just so people with a SPECIFIC AGENDA in ANY ISSUE, GUNS OR NOT, can get away with crimes OR if they want to play the VICTIM CARD due to any reason over and over and over again.

ALL of us are human beings created by our Creator whether people believe it or not. I don't care if people believe the way that I do too. IT is their business not mine.

People are people!

This CO murderer is a COLD BLOODED KILLER. Just like this VA MAN is and was now in this original thread.

I don't care if he was/is sane or insane but he PLANNED THOSE MURDERS and did the dirty deed.

ANY person who MURDERS no matter what the eff THEY CALL THEMSELVES and whether they claim that they were/are sane, insane or BULLIED or whatever (?!?) should be HUNG or shot by a firing squad with a 30-30 Win. cartridge AFTER they were found guilty with a fair, speedy, etc. TRIAL or if they confessed to the crime of MURDER. ADDED MORE HERE.

Old Lady Cate

Last Edited:
Seems now like anyone having a bad hair day or mad at the world has to vent through mass murder.
This is unfortunately true in many cases.

I think that some of them are PROGRAMMED too. Plus some other dung is going on too.

Cate

Believe me, plenty of compassion here. It's just that we see a little deeper than what the average person gets off the nightly news. Ever overhear a cop conversation at a crime or accident scene? If this place makes you upset you are no where prepared for "profesionals" who see it every day. It would make you hug a pillow at your psychiatrist's office.
I respect your opinion.
The content is entertaining at best, and I'm not upset by the least. I'm well informed, and I do like pillows, especially what's under mine😎

Political motivation is exactly the reason for it! That doesn't diminish the tragic deaths of the innocent people who were murdered because of evil politicians, bent on destroying freedom and liberty!
Prove me wrong.
I'd rather buy you a beer Jack, that sounds more entertaining! I don't argue on the internet so kind of a dead end.
Cheers

They Identified the shooter. Black guy with a handgun. No MAGA white supremicist
domestic terrorist connection, not shooting an evil AR weapon made for war with
high capacity magazines.

Does not fit the agenda---news coverage will fade fast on this one.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top