Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

And a big rig to haul it all in...

Discussion in 'Preparedness & Survival' started by Just Jim, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

http://survivalblog.com/

Big list of goods if you plan to evacuate. I am thinking if you choose this route you might want your stuff there ahead of time.

2. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Oh Ya. There gona die.

3. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Lower Yakima Valley Well-Known Member

You just linked to the main blog page. I'm guessing that you mean the lead story for today which is at this direct link: http://survivalblog.com/when-it-is-time-to-leave-your-home-what-to-bring-and-where-to-meet-by-r-w/
    I'm just putting the direct link there so that when people check out this thread tomorrow or the next day they aren't wondering what the heck you are talking about.

parallax likes this.
  4. Just Jim

Just Jim Well-Known Member

Thanks, didn't think of that.

5. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

from the inside out. strict rules and encouraged capitalism in a small group will not end well. studies have shown that groups under 50 will be far more likely to succeed in thriving as a commune. im sure very few people here will take that for what it is but you have to work together on everything without trying to make a buck every chance you get while everyone is struggling. if anything, a small reward for the finder of new resources and pool the rest.

Medic! likes this.
  6. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

This is better than some of the lists I've seen out there. No requirements that everyone have eotechs or trijicons on everything, plus a lifetime supply of bud light.

While I'm kinda hostile to the "big list of things you need to carry" and often see preppers as just another kind of yuppie who shows off beans and rice instead of jetskis and boats, this isn't too bad a list. At the same time, there are things here that would be needed in greater quantities than whats shown. I really see no reason why people shouldn't have 50lbs of salt. I've seen 25lb bags for as low as $11 for table (iodized) salt.