JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ha, another good link to post on FB to see if they give me a "fact check" warning (enough like that & they'll ban me . . . break me freakin heart). Meanwhile, my 47 FB Friends might read it and even learn something (OK, I exagerated; it's more like 36 last time I checked).

One piece of advice: Turn the media off. It is made by leftists, for leftists and to program little brains full of mush into become the next leftists. News is now a dramatic mini-series. No, thanks!

Turn it off. You will be happy you did.

I like the antigun use of the term "gun violence". My question for the anti 2A crowd, "If we give a bad guy actor, AKA a Felon, a nonviolent gun-shouldn't we then be safe from gun violence from said felon?"

The left uses the trick of controlling the narrative. They control the language, the meaning and the importance of the buzz-phrases which they coined to suit their purposes. People are not bad - only guns are. Unless they voted for Trump. Then people are bad - double bad if they own a gun AND voted for Trump. Not only bad, but DEPLORABLE.

The left knows not whom they serve. Look at the idiot voters in Seattle. 2020: "De-fund the police!!!" 2022: "Send the police!!!" Idiots. Let them be robbed, as brutal truth is the only way to teach those lunkheads.

Ha, another good link to post on FB to see if they give me a "fact check" warning (enough like that & they'll ban me . . . break me freakin heart). Meanwhile, my 47 FB Friends might read it and even learn something (OK, I exagerated; it's more like 36 last time I checked).
HA! Be careful or you'll be down to 24 FB friends! I have to admit, I had some fun writing this because the examples in the media are literally everywhere. Thx!

Tackle "repeat offender violence" and Gun violence goes away, that is why they let criminals right back out to Rob and murder.

They know what they are doing.

One piece of advice: Turn the media off. It is made by leftists, for leftists and to program little brains full of mush into become the next leftists. News is now a dramatic mini-series. No, thanks!

Turn it off. You will be happy you did.
While I do get physically ill at times listening the horse excrement being spewed by that side of the house, I feel I am sticking my head in the sand if I do just turn it off. A wise man once said, "Know your enemy" (plus a bunch of other words I don't remember)....but I do think it's good advice.

[h3][/h3]

Thanks for the good read and writing the article @Dave Workman. And your media bias comment is of course dead on. There are many other groups (including ones that are not specifically labeled to be anti-gun but do align with their cause) that push this narrative as well. I like to engage these people at farmer's markets and other venues where others can hear their misinformation and decide for themselves.

There was one of these instances where the group lumped suicide deaths into their "gun violence" numbers, inflating by a huge amount. When I asked if overdose deaths were "pill violence" or jumping off spans was "bridge violence" there were blank stares.

"Gang violence" became a politically incorrect term so they have moved to something that furthers their anti-gun agenda. Thanks again for the article.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top