JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
okay yes i am bragging,but happy about how quickly i got home,did it in 13 hours,running at a pretty good clip,with bursts of triple digit speeds,had to take my daughter down there for college,18 hours to get there,couple days settlen her in there then came home,,,and no tickets either,woo hooo!!:s0155:

Not a bad time at all.

I've done the drive a few times since we've had the house here for a year and still lived down in Anaheim.

My average was usually 15 - 17 hours but that was the speed limit and doing stops.

I'm guessing she's going to Cal State Fullerton?

13 hours to Anaheim seems very fast. How far south is Anaheim? 12.25 hours to Santa Cruz a few years ago was fast for me - a near record in my mind.

south of l.a. a little bit,just that stretch in there can take a hour because of traffic,did not have that problem this time,i left about 3 30 in the morning and had very little traffic issues,and ran at a steady 80 for a while till i got to about valencia,and started to push alot harder,steady running at 95,and some areas on the way a bit higher than that ,only stopped for gas 3 times,it was one of my quickest drives down there or back i have ever done,and i have done that drive alot

Glock I'm callin' you out. California speed limit = 15 mph over posted. See you know it's true. They wonder what planet us Oregonians are on with speeds so slow as to speed limit ourselves. :)

15 MPH? You're giving them the benefit of the doubt. It was insane the short time I lived out there, when the freeways moved, they sure as **** moved. Sometimes I would find myself doing 80-90MPH WITH traffic.

I hardly ever spent time on the Oregon freeways since most of the time I came out here to visit family, we'd only be on the freeway for a short while then onto 99W. I'm getting accustomed to the new slower paced speeds, again. hahaha.

PS. You better speed up the next time I get behind you, my car needs to be going atleast 75 to function properly. :p

17 hours Temecula (an hour south of Anaheim) to Seattle. And this was WITH having to do some emergency plastic surgery to my poor skid plate (my dad hit a raccoon and broke the skidplate on my very low car).

And then I got stuck in horrible traffic, and it took me three hours to go from Seattle to Bellingham. Such is life.

14 1/2 hours Hollywood to Portland - major? Holly Smokes.... Don't you guys gas up and pee sometimes? Dang, how the Hey do yo do that kind of time?

BTW PRELIM TO WINTER OLYMPICS: Amtrak has train from Portland to Vancouver before the crouds of sports nutz, I hope to travel that way - think about the no car hassle

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top