JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If that dog went at my daughter (5 yrs old now) I wouldve shot it till it was dead. That dog was a menace to society because it got loose from its handler or caged area (the k9 vehicle). I dont give a rats *** what the cops reasons /excuses were. You were supposed to exercise control over a controlled animal used in law enforcement. Since your abilities were evidently lacking, you have no right to say anything to the contrary of me shooting it dead in defense of my daughter or family/friends for that matter. End of Story

Didn't look like the crowd was very big or menacing. If they threw stuff I would think OC or tear gas would come first. Rubber bullets or not cops shouldn't just open up on men, women and children.

To serve and protect?

Its California.

Unfortunately, they have the government that they voted for and deserve.

Sheelpe that accept massive gun bans and restrictions, nearly no CCW for average citizens in most areas, and road blocks where they violate the 4th amendment regularly? Yep, I'd say that's accurate

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top