JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
HILLSBORO
State
Oregon
Colt Anaconda 6" bright Stainless in excellent condition - 2500
HK USP 9 - LNIB (unfired) - 850
Para stainless LTC 4.25" 1911 NIB - SOLD
Canik TP9 SF elite LNIB (unfired) - 450

located in Hillsboro - will do transfers at MK tactical downtown hillsboro

anaconda.jpg

canik-elite.jpg

hk-usp-9.jpg

para-1911.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Colt Anaconda 6" bright Stainless in excellent condition - 2500
HK USP 9 - NIB - 850
Para stainless LTC 4.25" 1911 NIB - SOLD
Canik TP9 SF elite NIB - 450

located in Hillsboro - will do transfers at MK tactical downtown hillsboro

View attachment 840849

View attachment 840850

View attachment 840851

View attachment 840852
Hey, that Para 1911 was not NIB. I didn't think it was when I bought it so no hard feelings but the springs in the magazines were shot (had to replace them), there are two scratches on the left side of the slide and there is a spot that looks like someone polished away a scratch on the frame and there looked to be soot on the chamber ramp. Like I said, when I saw it in person I new it wasn't new, just not sure why the add says it was. The only reason I bought it was because it was the only stainless 1911 I could find in that price range. Other wise I might have passed because of the scratches but decided I could live with them. I've had it out twice, it's a very nice shooting gun and an eye catcher none the less.

Last Edited:
The add says it was NIB because i purchased that pistol new, and it sat in my safe for 20ish years and was never shot. there was a scratch on the left side, and i can't honestly say if i made it or not. I may have taken the pistol apart after buying - to clean, but i never shot it, that is why i gave you the opportunity to inspect the pistol before buying. as for the springs, i'm guessing they were just old. i am sorry, but i didn't lie to you or try to conceal anything from you.

The add says it was NIB because i purchased that pistol new, and it sat in my safe for 20ish years and was never shot. there was a scratch on the left side, and i can't honestly say if i made it or not. I may have taken the pistol apart after buying - to clean, but i never shot it, that is why i gave you the opportunity to inspect the pistol before buying. as for the springs, i'm guessing they were just old. i am sorry, but i didn't lie to you or try to conceal anything from you.
No worries. I didn't mean to imply you were hiding anything and I was aware about of the blemishes when I inspected the pistol. I didn't even see that it was listed as New until the other day. I was just commenting that when a firearm has handling marks, even if it hasn't been shot, it is no longer NIB. The soot on the ramp was likely dust, it wiped right off. LNIB would be more appropriate I think.

Like I said, it's all good, I love the pistol.

i'm glad you like it. i am sorry you had to replace the springs in the mags to make it work. in the future i will try to be as clear as possible when listing items. i am pretty new here, and i know that reputation is very important when dealing onlline. i think you are right though - after 20+ years LNIB would probably have been more accurate description of the pistol. i will update my posts where applicable to show that on other items that i have listed and that have not been shot.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.