JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We're probably all use to the media blaming white men for mass shootings. But it that the entire truth?

The perception that mass shootings are a "white man's problem" lingers around the country because white mass shooters tend to get more publicity. And, the twisted young male who goes on a public shooting spree fits a certain kind of media narrative.

Read more here: Frontpagemag

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
"Facts" are easily and conveniently created when the underlying statistics are manipulated to favor a desired outcome. The MSM know that the vast majority of sheeple have neither the inclination nor desire to verify them.

They really should be separated into two categories because they are very different problems. Mutual combatant gang violence and turf wars are one thing which is primarily a black problem.

Angry individuals who go into a public place to kill indiscriminately because they hate society are primarily white although there are exceptions (the navy shipyard shooter for example).

The advocates of GC want to lump the former in with the latter to inflate the numbers.

It doesn't matter what color, age or gender the person is behind the gun... the real problem is that there are too many guns that can easily be bought or stolen by people that shouldn't have them.

Mike

Bad people doing bad things. I thought all of these laws we've been passing for decades would have resolved all of these problems.
Still waiting....

Bad people doing bad things. I thought all of these laws we've been passing for decades would have resolved all of these problems.
Still waiting....

We just need more laws damn it!
It doesn't matter what color, age or gender the person is behind the gun... the real problem is that there are too many guns that can easily be bought or stolen by people that shouldn't have them.

Mike

Blaming the tool used instead of the idiot using it? Nope!

I remember wise words given to me so long ago. The eldest brother in our family came back from Panama and we went fishing. There was racial tension in the news and said family member said to me "It would be handy if a-holes came color coded for easy identification, but they don't. No, a-holes come in every size, shape and color." Funny, but also true.

And, indeed, not all the mass shooters are Caucasian. The loser that shot up UCC wasn't, for example.

I think its kind of our advantage if all mass shootings are the ones perpetrated by angry white folks because it begs the question.....what about all these other shootings that have magically inflated the "mass shooting" numbers in the fiction that media throws out there?

Yeah, lets just count the white ones.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads