JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1800
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a set of AN/PVS-7 Gen 3 Pinnacle Night Vision Goggles. These are the same as the current US Military NVGs and come with OD green zippered carrying pouch with shoulder strap, Headgear for hands free use with extra brow pad, Lens Tissue, Pelican Hardigg US Military Hard Waterproof, dust proof, crushproof storage and transport case with pressure release valve and custom foam. These are Gen 3P( 3rd Generation Pinnacle) which is the current issue Gen and type issued by the US Army and USMC. These work great and have autogateing which means they will automatically turn off in a area too bright to prevent damage to the tube or wearer. These goggles have multiple modes they have Night Vision mode which operates using the available ambient light(starlight, moonlight, ect) to allow user to see in low light environments. This prevents Night Vision mode from working in environments with very little to no ambient light. In these no light environments the goggles can be used in IR(Infrared) mode which uses the built in IR Illuminator to light the area and can be used with other external IR devices as well. These have a blemish which can be easily cleaned since it's a smudge on the inside of the lens(many YouTube videos available), the blemish is not a dark spot which is a permanent issue, this one is easily fixed unlike dark spots. These goggles sell for $2500-over$3600. I'm asking for $1800 cash or best offer and am interested in trades and cash trade combos(preferred). Please don't hesitate to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks

Types of trades I'm interested in: Sub Guns(smg style firearms) like CZ Scorpion Pistol or micro, Sig MPX or MCX, MP5 or clones, Stribog, or any other Submachine gun/Machine Pistol type firearms(civilian legal semi-auto of course), PDW Firearm, PCC Firearm, Bullpups, 3"- 3.5" 1911 Officer Size pistol, 1911, AK pistols, M1A SOCOM, M1A or M14 type, Sig Sauer pistols(pretty much any sig from p226/p229 type series to p320 and p365), CZ, HK, Glock, S&W, Kimber, Colt, Springfield, Taurus, keltec, Beretta, FN, Ect. Micro Compact and Sub Compact pistols, G42, G43, P365, P320, Kimber Micro 380/9, hellcat, p938/P238, Springfield 911, Poly 80 build Kits, 80% Glock and other Piistol Build Kits, AR PDWs, AR10(pistol length preferred), Aero M4E1 pistol, Maxim Defense PDW Pistol, Side Chargimg AR Pistol. Tactical/Home Defense Shotguns, any other Tactical Type Firearms. I'm interested in Multiple firearm deals and firearms and cash combo deals depending on value of firearms. Also interested in Gold/Silver Bullion. Any and all trades and offers will be considered.

IMG_0034.JPG IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0036.JPG IMG_0032.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
The smudge is either on the tube lens, mirror, or inside of the lens im not sure which one since I have not taken it apart. The smudge also begins to fade and disappear after the goggles are turned on for a little while

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top