JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe its 495$, I had a paper on it recently. Its trash now. I believe the proper legal defintion of air carrier is

“air carrier” means a citizen of the United States undertaking by any means, directly or indirectly, to provide air transportation.

If you are a commercial pilot flying passengers or cargo under part 121 or 135, you ought to be able to work it out regardless of the class of aircraft per this definition. If someone pursues this please share your experience.

Sweet! so any member of crew regardless of wether they go airborne can obtain this deal? Im a CFI rotorcraft so i dont qualify (yet, Im workin on it). Thanks for the info guys.

Sweet! so any member of crew regardless of wether they go airborne can obtain this deal? Im a CFI rotorcraft so i dont qualify (yet, Im workin on it). Thanks for the info guys.

I don't know, it says on the page:

Be an eligible flight crew member flying for an eligible passenger or cargo air carrier:
For Passenger Flight Crew Members: You must currently be employed by a passenger air carrier or private charter company operated under 49 CFR part 1544 (i.e. passengers are screened by TSA).

BTW, what aircraft are you instructing in?

I am not currently instructing. :( Previously r22s. Seems that instruction postions have left with the economy...... Been looking for work for sometime now but nothing has panned out for me yet. I may be looking for a while. I have time in schwiezer 300s, r22s and 44s. Flew a MD 520 NOTAR for a .6 on the hobbs. I peed a little:s0114:

I am not currently instructing. :( Previously r22s. Seems that instruction postions have left with the economy...... Been looking for work for sometime now but nothing has panned out for me yet. I may be looking for a while. I have time in schwiezer 300s, r22s and 44s. Flew a MD 520 NOTAR for a .6 on the hobbs. I peed a little:s0114:

Can't blame your reaction with the 520, someday I'll get some time in one of those. :s0155:

Good luck with the instructing. It's a tough gig to get working lately it seems. Better odds in Arizona or Florida right now.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top