Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

An opportunity for a few.....HK defends pilots

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by redmistnmysight, Aug 12, 2010.

1. redmistnmysight

redmistnmysight ..... Member

Im sure plenty of guys know about this but I figure I would spread the word for a few that dont. Great deal!

Heckler & Koch - USA

2. itgoesboom

itgoesboom Hillsboro Member

Still no love for commercial helicopter pilots. :(

3. chemist

chemist Beaverton OR Well-Known Member

Anybody going to call the number to find out the "pricing information?" Just curious.

4. WhitneyPrecision

WhitneyPrecision Lane County Member

Lady who answered the phone said that she would forward on an app. via email, and thought pricing was $XXX.XX.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2010
  5. QXSOUP

QXSOUP Portland, OR Member

Yea, they will. I am an Aircraft Dispatcher and still qualified. All they wanted was a copy of my airman's cert.

I didn't purchase the pistol though. Mags are too much.

6. redmistnmysight

I believe its 495$, I had a paper on it recently. Its trash now. I believe the proper legal defintion of air carrier is

“air carrier” means a citizen of the United States undertaking by any means, directly or indirectly, to provide air transportation.

If you are a commercial pilot flying passengers or cargo under part 121 or 135, you ought to be able to work it out regardless of the class of aircraft per this definition. If someone pursues this please share your experience.

7. redmistnmysight

Sweet! so any member of crew regardless of wether they go airborne can obtain this deal? Im a CFI rotorcraft so i dont qualify (yet, Im workin on it). Thanks for the info guys.

8. QXSOUP

QXSOUP Portland, OR Member

If you work for a 135/133/137 company, I say try it!

9. itgoesboom

I don't know, it says on the page:

BTW, what aircraft are you instructing in?

10. redmistnmysight

I am not currently instructing. :( Previously r22s. Seems that instruction postions have left with the economy...... Been looking for work for sometime now but nothing has panned out for me yet. I may be looking for a while. I have time in schwiezer 300s, r22s and 44s. Flew a MD 520 NOTAR for a .6 on the hobbs. I peed a little:laugh:

11. itgoesboom

Can't blame your reaction with the 520, someday I'll get some time in one of those. :thumbup:

Good luck with the instructing. It's a tough gig to get working lately it seems. Better odds in Arizona or Florida right now.