JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is an open letter to Representative McCarthy and the large number of other freedom hating Representatives (Including Earl Blumenauer of Oregon) who are taking advantage of the recent tragedy in Tucson to push their anti-gun agenda, and to Sheriff Dupnik of Arizona:
"Before taking office, each one of you swore on your sacred(?) honor that you would protect the United States Constitution from all of its enemies - both foreign and domestic. You did not say that you would uphold the parts you like and infringe on the parts that you didn't like. You cannot pick and choose. If you cannot be trusted to honor ALL of the Constitution, then how can we have the faith that you will uphold any of it? What is your word worth?
"Since the senseless murders of 6 people and the shooting of Congresslady Giffords in Tucson, Arizona, you have decided to lump ALL gunowners into the same pot as Jared Loughner. I, personally, resent that! I have owned guns for more than 55 years and none of mine have ever hurt ANYBODY! I also believe that 99.9999% of ALL gunowners are responsible citizens. Why should all of our Rights be destroyed by the actions of onecrackpot murderer? It is criminal that you would lump that many law abiding citizens together and punish gun owners for the crimes of one deranged individual whom the Authorities allowed to run free until he did his dastardly deed!.
"It is estimated that there are around 80,000,000 million gun owners in America. Virtually everyone of them are decent Americans. At this time, you are trying to criminalize all of them. You want to infringe on their RIGHTS to make yourselves feel good about the senseless killings. You want to take advantage of this crisis to push your anti-freedom dreams. Sometimes I think that you may be happy that this happened!
"And, while you are at it, you have taken advantage of this horrible act to demonize everybody who disagrees with you. You have been assaulting talk radio, Conservatives, anti-abortionists, Christians, the Tea Party, Republicans, anti-abortionists and ALL of your perceived political enemies, none of whom had anything to do with this tragedy! As it was in Nazi Germany, you want to stifle ALL opposition to your sorry vision of America.
"And, YOU, Sheriff Clarence Dupnik of Pima County, Arizona, are a disgrace to the badge that you wear! You are supposed to protect and serve ALL citizens! Instead, every time you can get in front of a camera, you have been shooting your mealy mouth off against everybody who has a different political philosophy than yours. You have been blaming talk radio and Conservatives for these crimes without a shred of evidence. However, we now have learned that Loughner is a member of the political LEFT, JUST LIKE YOU! Still, you have siezed on this tragedy to conduct a personal vendetta! You seem to be a legend in your own mind! I know that you are probably planning to write a book about your "heroism" during this event! Well, hopefully the voters of your County will take away the badge that you don't deserve. Then you will have plenty of time to write your book and contribute to the eventual movie that will be made.
"The best description of people like the lot of you is found in the Declaration of Independence: 'A Prince whose Character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the Ruler of a free People'"
"And, are you people aware that the spark that ignited the Revolutionary War was the order given by King George (another despot) to DISARM the colonists? But, instead of licking the Redcoats' boots, some colonists grabbed those guns and started shooting! This action was was later called " ...the Shot heard around the world!" It was the beginning of a FREE America. A lot of people died then for that freedom. A lot have died since to protect that freedom. And YOU want to INFRINGE on that freedom and destroy everything that those brave people sacrificed their lives for! You people are a disgrace!
"So you might consider this: If only ten percent of the aforementioned 80 million gun owners decide to resist, that will be 8 million people who would rather fight than to submit to tyrants! What will that do to America? If ten percent of gun owners decide to fight for their freedom rather than crawl on their bellies before you, what will happen? Do you think America will benefit from your nefarious actions ? Will you maybe bring in troops from other countries such as China to fight for you? We can only hope that God will protect America and deal with you losers!"

I posted this little piece because I wondered if anybody else was as infuriated as I am with the anti-gunners putting all gunowners into the same pot? They seem to say that we are ALL cold-blooded killers. Is anyone else outraged about this?

And can you stop using caps-lock in all of your threads? I'm sure you feel that your thread is important, but I'm betting everyone else feels the same about theirs, and they don't use caps-lock.

I read it. I agree that it is frustrating to be demonized as a whole for the criminal acts of the minority. I also agree that gun control is absurd.

You should have stopped at: 'A Prince whose Character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the Ruler of a free People'

All a liberal will read in the last paragraph is a threat to civil war and will write you off as a nut.

I read it. I agree that it is frustrating to be demonized as a whole for the criminal acts of the minority. I also agree that gun control is absurd.

You should have stopped at: 'A Prince whose Character is thus marked by every act which may define a Tyrant, is unfit to be the Ruler of a free People'

All a liberal will read in the last paragraph is a threat to civil war and will write you off as a nut.

+1

Well, civil war has occured before and who says it can't happen again? And, there was a Revolutionary War.

I would like to add a little more to my opening article:
Is China a threat to America? Could American authotities ask China to help control citizens? Well, I want to refer everybody to a website that I found through Google:

<broken link removed>

When Clinton was pushing his nefarious so-called "Crime Bill", he had a provision to hire 100,000 Hong Kong police officers to implement that bill. Fortunately there was enough opposition to this evil tactic that it was abandoned. I remember a lot of talk about itat the time, though.

CAPS-LOCK! Are you ready to unleash the fury?

BillyMaysKeyboard.jpg

Well, civil war has occured before and who says it can't happen again? And, there was a Revolutionary War.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I'm not dissagreeing with what you said/are saying. I was trying to point out that a *liberal mindset* will get to your last paragraph and totally ignore your other valid points. They will focus in on the 'pry them from my cold dead hands' and write you off as a nut.

Just my opinion.

I applaud you for having enough faith in the system to even write a letter. It's more than I have done.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top