JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Tom and I was born and raised in Idaho. Spent 4 years with Uncle Sam during that unpleasantness in SE Asia. Spent 33 years working as a Peace Officer and I've retired from the business of enforcing the law of the land.

I'm married and have a son and a step daughter. Couple grandkids and my wife and I enjoy being older and independent. Belong to a local church and have taught the Bible to various classes over the last 40 years.

I enjoy revolvers primarily and have a couple of Semi Auto handguns. Own a couple of hunting rifles but they are bolt actions. Been reloading since 1973 and load mostly for my revolvers.

Always enjoy talking and listening to firearms enthusiasts.

Hello Tom. Thanks for your service. Welcome from the gun-totin old broad contingent. I'm a revolver lover too.
Carol

Cool, that range is very necessary for the valley. I shoot at a local range in the Moscow area and shoot mostly handguns. But have a deer rifle left, actually, a couple of them.

Here's an old Model 19 I purchased from the State agency I worked for when we went to Glocks in 96. DSCF0612.JPG

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top