Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

An Islamic Jihad video you never heard about on the News

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by OreGunSun, Apr 9, 2009.

1. OreGunSun

OreGunSun PDX/Clackamas Member

2. geoffap

geoffap Rainier, Or Member

My thoughts after watching…..

Secure our borders now!......Our government stops every single passenger and crew member boarding an airplane to prevent a hijacking or worse a repeat of 911……yet we allow our borders to remain wide open…….As the terrorist leader in the video proclaims 4lbs of Anthrax could kill 300,000 people in under and hour!......I would applaud our government spending whatever billions is necessary to accomplish this task......Providing for the common defense is one of the tenants of our government.

This won’t be popular but needs to be said……Exterminate these radicals with extreme prejudice…...Viral radicalism the likes of which is shown in this video cannot be reasoned with…...They spread their hate to all corners of the globe……The poorest and least educated are most susceptible to this message……Preach love and tolerance to these radicals and they will kill you and your family.

Geoff

3. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

One, what confirmation do we even have that what the subtitles are saying is actually what this guy is saying. Two, everything said is borderline impossible. To get that much anthrax is incredibly difficult. To get it into the country would not be easy. Distributing it in an effective manner that would make it all worth while would be nearly impossible.

Allowing yourself to be too worried by something like this is like allowing yourself to become stressed when your neighbor's six year old threatens to build an h-bomb.

4. OreGunSun

OreGunSun PDX/Clackamas Member

I don't speak Arabic or Farsi - but the hand motions and the "English words" Redneck Klu Klucks Klan Mexico Antratax - Etc

Granted effective dispersal of weaponized anthrax is not easy but it is also probably not as difficult as we have heard.

I do know that we have porous borders - that if drugs and people flow through like water through a sieve it can't be that hard to smuggle 4# of something in.

I am not worried - about this - I think that thier are many more plausible scenarios.

How hard would it be to get on MAX in downtown Portland with a couple of suitcases with XY or Z in them ?

The Phone outages in the Bay area because someone cut some fiber optic lines - On purpose - Todays news http://www.mercurynews.com/topstories/ci_12106300?nclick_check=1

Oregon Carries 75% - 90% of the Internet backbone in lay points of the coast that jump to Asia ( yet you can get maps and satellite photos of them heading from the beach into the ocean) , We have Terra-Lines ( Fat internet pipes from Seattle to San Diego that carry HUGE amounts of Data and Voice calls for the Western US. If you have driven the I-5 corridor you are closer than you think to Terabytes of info flying by -a big enough fire would melt enough fiber optics to almost cripple communications on the West coast outages could take days to repair or longer- and have a huge $$$ impact on business and transactions.

11240.jpg

I am not scared but I do belive in being prepared for the worst while hoping for the best as a realist and a Pragmatist.

5. candyman

candyman Scappoose, OR Active Member

if they had it they would have used it

a 1 leged monkey could get past the mexican border

6. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

First off, it would be easy to get darn near anything in this country. There's parts of our border that don't have gates or gaurds. And 4 pounds of anthrax isn't that much. If people can get 10s of thousands of pounds of coke, marijuana, meth, ex, etc in here daily then how hard would 4 pounds of anthrax be to get in?
    There was a guy coming in from Canada in a cattle truck a few months ago carry hundreds of pounds a marijuana into the U.S. he had been doing it for several months before he got caught.

Any tard with internet can cook up some anthrax. After the fall of the soviet union, they found over one hundred facilities each the size of a football field filled with drums of anthrax. Where did it go?

And the only way that video would have been good is if a bomb went off and killed everyone of them.
    I wish them a very horrible death.

7. candyman

candyman Scappoose, OR Active Member

ill have ou know we make our own meth

its made in the USA

8. geoffap

geoffap Rainier, Or Member

Porous borders are a huge problem for this country......We are a much softer target than we need to be.

You don't have to smuggle WMD into the country......Just enter with the intent and a plan to do harm just like the 911 hijackers did.

I am a born skeptic and I recognize that someone could put any subtitle they wanted as propaganda......Regardless the threats exist and we as a nation could do far more to protect ourselves.

Keeping our guard up when threats exists is worth while in my opinion.

9. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Please keep all political discussion firearm related.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.