JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was at a local dealer today and I had a very interesting exchange with a gentleman about the choice of a Colt firearm. He was trying to decide between a used Colt Commander and a Kimber Pro Carry. He said he was leaning towards the Kimber during our conversation and then he says the part I thought was odd. He said he thought the Kimber was a better choice since it was still in production. He thought all civilian Colt's are old guns and that Colt no longer makes guns for the civilian market. He thought they had shut there doors years ago. He also thought if you bought a new Colt they were made for the military and that you could not buy parts unless you were an official government supplier. Where do people get this stuff?

I think that might be the 1 person who reads my blog.:s0112: It's chock full of lies, half-truths, fallacies, and misnomers.:s0114: But if you want to know which politicians are aliens, it's got lots of information.;) Of course, there's lots of blogs like that so I'll vote that he heard it on the internet too.

That was probably a mutation of facts ....from the "stoppage" of the Colt AR-15 for the commercial market, a few years back.

So how do you tell which politician is an alien ???

Go easy on the old guy, in another year he won't remember his address and the year after that he'll forget his own name. This is the way of life and a path that a lot of us will also take.

Everyone knows Colt handguns are made by Para. Or is it LLama? Or Taurus? One of those.
Gee! All this time I thought it was Colt that made the 1911 for Para,LLama,Taurus. That's what I've been telling people! Now I gotta find my wife and ask her what my name is. LOL

I had heard that colt was no longer going to make 1911's a few years back ( like 10) and that was driving the price up on the name value but then I saw new colts at a gun show a couple of years later so I figured that they were retooling or changing factories

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top