JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm not trying to argue. I'm just asking for an explanation of why he thinks an antibody produced as a result of vaccination would have a shorter half-life than an antibody produced as a result of natural exposure. Why does everything have to be an argument in this forum? Is it to much to ask someone to explain their statements?

It's your body's natural resistance (immune system) that produces the response in both cases. You're not being given artificial antibodies. Only the mode of exposure to the virus, or a piece of the virus, is different.

Trust who or what you like. It's not my business and I'm not trying to convince you otherwise. But when someone makes an unsupported statement of "fact", I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for an explanation.
I don't know where the article is but I do know that prominent immunologists have said that natural immunity can last for decades. So that would seem to indicate that the antibodies produced via the rna treatment are inferior in quality, quantity, the manner in which the body produces them, or in some other way with which I am not familiar.

I'm not trying to argue. I'm just asking for an explanation of why he thinks an antibody produced as a result of vaccination would have a shorter half-life than an antibody produced as a result of natural exposure. Why does everything have to be an argument in this forum? Is it to much to ask someone to explain their statements?

It's your body's natural resistance (immune system) that produces the response in both cases. You're not being given artificial antibodies. Only the mode of exposure to the virus, or a piece of the virus, is different.

Trust who or what you like. It's not my business and I'm not trying to convince you otherwise. But when someone makes an unsupported statement of "fact", I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for an explanation.

My understanding is that the body continues to produce natural Covid antibodies in your marrow. People that recovered from SARS 1 have strong antibodies close to 20 yrs later and it seems that Cov 2 is similar. Antibodies produced through these vaccines seem to wane faster.

I could totally be wrong, since I know next to nothing about the subject.

I don't know where the article is but I do know that prominent immunologists have said that natural immunity can last for decades. So that would seem to indicate that the antibodies produced via the rna treatment are inferior in quality, quantity, the manner in which the body produces them, or in some other way with which I am not familiar.
Well, let me ask you this: How would anyone know at this point? The virus hasn't been around for decades. So I'd say the verdict is still out on that one.

Natural immunity to some things lasts for decades. Natural immunity to the common cold lasts for weeks.

Well, let me ask you this: How would anyone know at this point? The virus hasn't been around for decades. So I'd say the verdict is still out on that one.

Natural immunity to some things lasts for decades. Natural immunity to the common cold lasts for weeks.
What @slimmer13 said.

My understanding is that the body continues to produce natural Covid antibodies in your marrow. People that recovered from SARS 1 have strong antibodies close to 20 yrs later and it seems that Cov 2 is similar. Antibodies produced through these vaccines seem to wane faster.

I could totally be wrong, since I know next to nothing about the subject.
Thank you.

Aug 13, Governor Kunty told us masks would be our savior.

A little over one month and a half later, nothing has changed, Infection rates have maintained at a steady rate.

So, why are we wearing masks again? They don't appear to be doing anything.

Aug 13, Governor Kunty told us masks would be our savior.

A little over one month and a half later, nothing has changed, Infection rates have maintained at a steady rate.

So, why are we wearing masks again? They don't appear to be doing anything.
Science tells us masks don't stop the Rona, it was always known, even Fauxchi told us that during his reign under Obummer! The mask mandates are and always have been about power and control, the States Bully in chief demands compliance only so we submit to her rule as Kween! Notice how she has no power unless it's through OHSA as her enforcement arm, she knows the OSP and other Law Enforcement agencies would never do what she demands, same with the mandatory Vax, she (and Pedo) have no actual power to enforce this through the rule of law, so they do other sneaky underhanded things, including threatening employers with punitive fines, again, through OHSA and soon, the IRS! None of this will end well, and come 2022 elections, expect to see a Quantim shift to the right! We might not get a red tidal wave, but we sure as hell will walk back the deep blue!

So far I have lost about 13 people in my life who are "scamdemic stupid" as I call it! 1st ones to get jabbed but still want everyone they are around to get poked as well! Absolutely retarded! But it has shown me who I can and can't trust, and I go out of my way to not be around people who chose to get poisoned! My body, my choice!👌😘

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top