JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dr. Fauci could have eradicated HIV wayyyy back when it first occurred.....
.... if he had just told everyone in the original target group to wear two pairs of underwear at all times and stay 6 feet away from used/dirty needles! ;)

Last Edited:
The mRNA technology, while still in its early stage, is extremely exciting. Imagine this, we now have a way to directly program our body's cell that is cheap and economical. Curing both HIV and cancer would very nice to see within our lifetime, I just wished that this technology has been developed earlier with a cure for cancer. I lost my younger brother to cancer a couple of years ago.

A highly advanced version of this mRNA technology might be even capable of programming our body to regrow any missing organs or body parts. Can you imagine a world in which there will be no one who is disabled due to missing legs, arms or eyes etc? It'll be the dawn of a new age for all humanity.

The mRNA technology, while still in its early stage, is extremely exciting. Imagine this, we now have a way to directly program our body's cell that is cheap and economical. Curing both HIV and cancer would very nice to see within our lifetime, I just wished that this technology has been developed earlier with a cure for cancer. I lost my younger brother to cancer a couple of years ago.

A highly advanced version of this mRNA technology might be even capable of programming our body to regrow any missing organs or body parts. Can you imagine a world in which there will be no one who is disabled due to missing legs, arms or eyes etc? It'll be the dawn of a new age for all humanity.
And foreskins :eek:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top