JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I watch a lot of videos from this Youtuber (Warrior Poet Society) and I just found this video today where he attends an "EDC Combatives Course" that has some pretty good examples of some pretty bad training. Thankfully, the Youtuber acknowledges these bad training moments in the video with on-screen commentary.

I just wanted to share this because it illustrates that just because a training company may appear to be very professional it doesn't mean they're always teaching you useful (or in this case legal) skills.

Didn't click but when I show someone how to do something, I first show them the infinite number of things they shouldn't do.
Whenever I'm about to do something, I think, "Would an idiot do that?" And if they would, I do not do that thing.
—Dwight Schrute

Made a few minutes into this. Pretty ego oriented training if you ask me. This is definitely ALPHA DOG training more than anything else. Kind of cringe really.

I've been trying to show my wife how to cook for years, and still haven't made it out of the "don't do this" phase.
She still chops veggies with a steak knife and boils chicken breast.
A sister I didn't know my wife had perhaps? She has used my Henkel's chefs knife to cut a sandwich on a china plate. But now insists on using a butter knife instead of a steak knife. Makes a mess of a BLT. 🤷

I've been trying to show my wife how to cook for years, and still haven't made it out of the "don't do this" phase.
Okay, but are there bits of veggies on the walls and ceiling area when she's done chopping? Never understood how Mrs308 could manage that, but she's super hot so I don't make a big deal about it…lol

She's playing you.

I have to cook most of the really good stuff because mine ( crafty she-devil)
will do a bad job on purpose. Grey steaks and powdered Turkeys are a master manipulator checkmate move.

It's all good. Honestly, after 2 decades under the lash , I'm just a hollow shell of a man.
But everyone loves my cooking.

She's playing you.

will do a bad job on purpose. Grey steaks and powdered Turkeys are a master manipulator checkmate move.

It's all good. Honestly, after 2 decades under the lash , I'm just a hollow shell of a man.
You know, I thought that too, but she cooks like that for herself when I'm not around.

Last Edited:
She's playing you.

That's some good stuff man. I read it to my wife and she's cracking up as well
:s0112: 💯:s0155:

That was literally one of the strangest things I have ever seen.

Was that a ritualistic, 'dances with guns' performed by General Bloodnut and one of his cronies from the 3% security force?

The idiocy is strong in these two...

CmkFr32WEAENNp7.jpg

That was literally one of the strangest things I have ever seen.

Was that a ritualistic, 'dances with guns' performed by General Bloodnut and one of his cronies from the 3% security force?

The idiocy is strong in these two...
I had to laugh at your response. "General Bloodnot" LOL NOT the video. Wifey and I both went "OOOHHHH!"

I'm reminded of a Chinese house mate I had once. 1980s. Shortly after red China opened. The woman was a visiting scholar at OSU. She had a job and newborn son in China so was allowed to leave the county for a year. (But not at the same time as husband or baby.) Husband was also an academic but different field and institution.

My roomy, lets call her Z, because neither of her names started with Z, loved Chinese food but did not cook. In China, Z's Mother-in-law lived with them and did all the baby care during the day and shopping and cleaning. Z's husband also worked full time and did all the cooking. When Z got home she did the child care--that is, she played with the baby while her husband cooked. Z thought this was a very good deal.

But in America Z missed Chinese food and started learning to cook. One day after her weekly phone call to her husband, I asked her if she told her husband how she was learning to cook.

Z put her finger in front of her lips. "Shhh," she said.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top