JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I can't think of a more appropriate post for Oregonians on the 4th of July..as we cower and grovel at the feet of our tyranical Governor..

291760399_763957811310112_1500363284147223096_n.jpg

To require a citizen to submit personal information, which will be entered into a permanent Government database, in order to make a transaction involving thier own private property, with another citizen, is the absolute definition of INFRINGEMENT. To require they pay for the priviledge, is Orwellian, and Tyrannical...

Quoted from another site:

The Second Amendment references the general right of the people to keep and bear arms, but specifically describes the reason this right must not be infringed, and that reason was the preservation of liberty against tyranny.

For that reason the type of arm was not limited.

Ya'll think ol' Kate's bad? Just wait 'till Kotek takes the reins! God I pray that the conservatives can pull a miracle out of their backsides and defeat the libs, but I just don't see it happening there in Oregone.

Ya'll think ol' Kate's bad? Just wait 'till Kotek takes the reins! God I pray that the conservatives can pull a miracle out of their backsides and defeat the libs, but I just don't see it happening there in Oregone.
The problem is..we don't have a Conservative running against her.. What we have is the usual RINO appeaser..typically preferred by the GOP..

The problem is..we don't have a Conservative running against her.. What we have is the usual RINO appeaser..typically preferred by the GOP..
We can't have kotek take over this state it would completely ruin it.....as conservatives we need to stand together and pick one so we don't split votes, it's between the rhino and the dem! What's the better of the two evils?

I live in SW Washington so I've no dog in the Oregon fight, but I do get (seems like only) Oregon news. It looks to me like there's a serious spoiler in the election. Possibly a deliberate "D" strategy in the face of a rising tide of aroused conservative voters? Betsy J., a long-time "D", has camouflaged herself in an independent cloak and started to make some appealing sounds that might lure conservative voters. Although "I" Betsy doesn't have a chance herself, she will dang sure improve Kotek's odds if her decoy ploy manages to splinter away any of the "R" bloc.

Last Edited:
To be clear, the 4th of July is "Treason Day" where we should all remember, honor, and celebrate the treasonous acts of the brave patriots of this country that told King George to go Eff himself.

This should not be confused with April 19, 1775...the Battle of Lexington and Concord, which is forever remembered, honored, and celebrated as, "Shoot A Tyrant In The Face Day."

Our current government would do well to remember that there is plenty of room on the calendar for a couple more holidays.

WOLVERINES!

To be clear, the 4th of July is "Treason Day" where we should all remember, honor, and celebrate the treasonous acts of the brave patriots of this country that told King George to go Eff himself.

This should not be confused with April 19, 1775...the Battle of Lexington and Concord, which is forever remembered, honored, and celebrated as, "Shoot A Tyrant In The Face Day."

Our current government would do well to remember that there is plenty of room on the calendar for a couple more holidays.

WOLVERINES!
But they still met at an FFL for a transfer, right?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top