JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How do you put a video into a post instead of just a link?

I'm halfway there on the tricking people into accepting martial law through terrorism etc. Just don't believe Bush detonated twin towers for just one example.
I'm more with the theory that things are "allowed" to happen that we could prevent or have prepared for like Pearl Harbor. It's much easier to cover up something like that and you still frighten the public into accepting any new BS restrictions you toss at them in the name of public safety.

How do you put a video into a post instead of just a link?

I'm halfway there on the tricking people into accepting martial law through terrorism etc. Just don't believe Bush detonated twin towers for just one example.
I'm more with the theory that things are "allowed" to happen that we could prevent or have prepared for like Pearl Harbor. It's much easier to cover up something like that and you still frighten the public into accepting any new BS restrictions you toss at them in the name of public safety.[/QUOTE

The Brits had cracked Enigma but needed the US in the war to save them, so PH was 'allowed'. Some evidence as well that that radar operator that saw the Jap formation from the EAST who said, I thought they were bombers from he mainland (West) was given a stand down from a higher up.

False flag crap and disinformation has been going on as long as people have been in power. The Mil/Ind comp. needed a new boogey man after the wall fell. They tried to make it China, the Cartels, didn't bite, so all of a sudden terrorism was a problem in the 90s, easy to stoke the fire, get those budgets up.

I agree that 9/11 was 'allowed'. Probably some help by operatives to enable, some intel, etc.

What is so stupid is that these games are bankrupting this country, it's a war on a it's own people.

Something to ponder when you hear the word 'patriot' when talking of politicians, militiary folks, intel community.

That pastoral setting he was standing in sure had a lot of jets flying around.. odd.
"Most decorated LE in Phoenix history" - decorated with what.. straight jackets?

joe bratch said:
I agree that 9/11 was 'allowed'. Probably some help by operatives to enable, some intel, etc.

What is so stupid is that these games are bankrupting this country, it's a war on a it's own people.

Something to ponder when you hear the word 'patriot' when talking of politicians, militiary folks, intel community.

All this conspiracy about the towers being detonated and not the planes IS THE CONSPIRACY IMHO! It was created to muddy the waters and make people who distrust govt. look wacko. As I've said before it is more plausible to believe we/CHENEY knew what the terrorists were planning and decided to let it happen.

Well of course it was a controlled demo; mathematics/science/tons of evidence inc Thermate has proven that. A week beforehand the buildings were closed for a security upgrade. Who was in charge of the upgrade? GW's brother. During that time, the charges were placed. Der. Buildings don't fall at freefall any other way. Period.

Simply incredible that 12 years later there are STILL people that believe the absolutely silly official story, inc Bldg 7 that collapsed without being hit by a plan (F93 didn't make it there, so at 05:35pm they said screw it); we filled the building with charges, do it anyway, the sheep won't mind lol.

Nelson Rockefeller had a huge suite in NYC booked on 9/10-9/11 to enjoy the show. Trillions of dollars to be made, empires expanded, maps changed; who gives a crap about 333 firemen. EPA - breathe that air boys! it is all safe - they are almost ALL DEAD by now, no more stories to tell, as in dead men tell no tales. Breathing thermate dust w/o a mask?, well, you are dead.

No, 19 Arabs did not bring down the towers. Anyone that hasn't got that memo by now is a moron, sorry. Simply a pretext for the fake war on terror response. Did GWB do it? No. Of course not! Puppets don't do much of anything except stand in front of cameras and say what they are supposed to say. GWB - enjoy your huge spread in Parguay - you earned it buddy.

Our owners, the Oligarch banking elite families that run this country and do as they please, always, and are above morals and the law. They are smart, cunning, patience, and ruthless. The citizenry is barely above the fourth grade reading level. Rules are things are for us only. The cattle, the minions, the dumbed down masses of useless eaters.

Enough of this, absolutely sad that people are still this dumb. Well, if you want to know why this nation is done; bankrupt, corrupted from within, soon to collapse; you have your answer. An incredibly deluded populace of non-thinking drones. All willing to shut off their brains in favor of delusion and the status quo. Well, that will work out for them in the short term only. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j312HjsxQZE

Personally, I don't sweat this stuff anymore because it is useless to try and educate a mass of deluded morons. There is no reward, no atta boy, only venom. Like trying to empty an ocean with a tea cup. The Oligarchs do as they please and the cattle comply in unabated ignorance. It has always been that way and will continue to be that way.

^ I can't even get angry. This is a shining example of programmed racism and ignorance. Sad to see, but oh well. How can truth compete with hate and programming that nearly begins from birth? In 98% of the masses, it simply cannot. There is a small minority that can reason things out, see that they have been manipulated and lied to, but they are a vast minority. Without (the tabu subject here) wars simply would not be possible, so delusion reigns supreme. It is OK to mass slaughter people seen as sub-human animals via ingrained programming. Especially when (a tabu subject) is 'on our side.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdRc8c8jhU8&list=PL5885FD84F42C6BE4

Well of course it was a controlled demo; mathematics/science/tons of evidence inc Thermate has proven that. A week beforehand the buildings were closed for a security upgrade. Who was in charge of the upgrade? GW's brother. During that time, the charges were placed. Der. Buildings don't fall at freefall any other way. Period.

Simply incredible that 12 years later there are STILL people that believe the absolutely silly official story, inc Bldg 7 that collapsed without being hit by a plan (F93 didn't make it there, so at 05:35pm they said screw it); we filled the building with charges, do it anyway, the sheep won't mind lol.

Nelson Rockefeller had a huge suite in NYC booked on 9/10-9/11 to enjoy the show. Trillions of dollars to be made, empires expanded, maps changed; who gives a crap about 333 firemen. EPA - breathe that air boys! it is all safe - they are almost ALL DEAD by now, no more stories to tell, as in dead men tell no tales. Breathing thermate dust w/o a mask?, well, you are dead.

No, 19 Arabs did not bring down the towers. Anyone that hasn't got that memo by now is a moron, sorry. Simply a pretext for the fake war on terror response. Did GWB do it? No. Of course not! Puppets don't do much of anything except stand in front of cameras and say what they are supposed to say. GWB - enjoy your huge spread in Parguay - you earned it buddy.

Our owners, the Oligarch banking elite families that run this country and do as they please, always, and are above morals and the law. They are smart, cunning, patience, and ruthless. The citizenry is barely above the fourth grade reading level. Rules are things are for us only. The cattle, the minions, the dumbed down masses of useless eaters.

Enough of this, absolutely sad that people are still this dumb. Well, if you want to know why this nation is done; bankrupt, corrupted from within, soon to collapse; you have your answer. An incredibly deluded populace of non-thinking drones. All willing to shut off their brains in favor of delusion and the status quo. Well, that will work out for them in the short term only. Zeitgeist Part 2: All the World's a Stage (2010 Update) - YouTube

Personally, I don't sweat this stuff anymore because it is useless to try and educate a mass of deluded morons. There is no reward, no atta boy, only venom. Like trying to empty an ocean with a tea cup. The Oligarchs do as they please and the cattle comply in unabated ignorance. It has always been that way and will continue to be that way.

Maybe the aliens or the extra dimentional beings brought down the towers?

Maybe in detail later since I don't want to hijack. In summary, a airborne, large, cigar-shaped craft (making zero noise) paralleled my driving out on Sauvie's Island one night as a teen. A bright 10-15' beam of light projected down from it. Sort of like modern halogen lights where the border between light and dark is sharp.

At one point it moved out way past us and came down and played a game of chicken with me on the road. Instead of impacting us it veered up and disappeared in a flash.

My girlfriend and I were pretty shook up about it but decided not to talk about it for fear of being thought of a kooks (I guess I don't have that fear anymore!).

Then my friend in Vancouver who is not prone to making odd statements said 4-5 years ago that he had 3-4 short human-looking shadowy 'things' hanging around his house at times in the middle of the night. I crashed on his sofa one night and saw them with my own eyes. Best description would be what people have depicted as grey aliens. One was super-imposed through a stand up arcade game he had in his living room which made me think they were not physically solid; looked more like a hologram if that makes sense. Ironically, the video game was Space Invaders. (He repairs video games and pinballs). Lasted maybe ten seconds. I did remember saying 'hey, what do you want, I'm not scared so F-off." I am cranky when tired.

His encounters lasted on and off for about two months at his house and then stopped. Being an antagonist, I did get him all worked up that they were probably there to perform surgery on him or worse (LOL).

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/new-member-introductions/106801-scariest-day-my-life-2.html

The same tactics - false flags, stooges, programmed patsies - are being used to take away all individual rights, inc the 2A. Yes, they WILL succeed because Americans are so gullible and pathetic. Enjoy private gun ownership while it lasts, because it is definitely going away.

I really don't care about educating the deluded folks anymore on any level. The ignorant folks have the informed people outnumbered 50 to 1. Proud, arrogant of their ignorance. An impossible task to reach the deluded; like trying to stop a crashing wave with a feather.

Just know that when the 2A is long gone and we are living under full tyranny it was the blind sheep that got us there. There is no other way to take the 2A away except deception, lies, plotting. No logical argument, nothing rational can justify it. Just irrational emotions. The same strategy that got you to support going in and murdering a million Iraqis is now being used against you and what you care about; the 2A, etc. However, and unfortunately, 'we' are just too dumb to see it. Our owners will keep us distracted and entertained so we will never care to stop, think or look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym4TTmOJ4I8 Idiot Americans don't even know who their controllers and enemies really are even though the information is openly available to anyone.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top