Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

An American police officer. Please wake up America!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by explorerimports, Jul 25, 2013.

1. explorerimports

explorerimports WA Active Member

[video=youtube;CyJCnUhm-es]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyJCnUhm-es&list=PLEADF3ADE5BD96DBD[/video]

BDA.45 and (deleted member) like this.
  2. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

don't be surprised to hear a bunch baa ha ha from the sheeple on the forum about this.
    thanks for the post

3. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

I've heard people say this crap for years, but everything is going to be fine. Happy times ahead and let freedom ring!

4. coastal steelheader

coastal steelheader Aberdeen Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;rSjK2Oqrgic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSjK2Oqrgic[/video]

5. Burt Gummer

^^ Best response video ever!!! I loved that scene.

6. OLDNEWBIE

OLDNEWBIE State of Flux Well-Known Member

How do you put a video into a post instead of just a link?

I'm halfway there on the tricking people into accepting martial law through terrorism etc. Just don't believe Bush detonated twin towers for just one example.
    I'm more with the theory that things are "allowed" to happen that we could prevent or have prepared for like Pearl Harbor. It's much easier to cover up something like that and you still frighten the public into accepting any new BS restrictions you toss at them in the name of public safety.

7. joe bratch

joe bratch PNW New Member

8. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

That pastoral setting he was standing in sure had a lot of jets flying around.. odd.
    "Most decorated LE in Phoenix history" - decorated with what.. straight jackets?

9. OLDNEWBIE

All this conspiracy about the towers being detonated and not the planes IS THE CONSPIRACY IMHO! It was created to muddy the waters and make people who distrust govt. look wacko. As I've said before it is more plausible to believe we/CHENEY knew what the terrorists were planning and decided to let it happen.

10. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

[video=youtube;fT1lAeCyFxI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fT1lAeCyFxI[/video]

11. Burt Gummer

Well of course it was a controlled demo; mathematics/science/tons of evidence inc Thermate has proven that. A week beforehand the buildings were closed for a security upgrade. Who was in charge of the upgrade? GW's brother. During that time, the charges were placed. Der. Buildings don't fall at freefall any other way. Period.

Simply incredible that 12 years later there are STILL people that believe the absolutely silly official story, inc Bldg 7 that collapsed without being hit by a plan (F93 didn't make it there, so at 05:35pm they said screw it); we filled the building with charges, do it anyway, the sheep won't mind lol.

Nelson Rockefeller had a huge suite in NYC booked on 9/10-9/11 to enjoy the show. Trillions of dollars to be made, empires expanded, maps changed; who gives a crap about 333 firemen. EPA - breathe that air boys! it is all safe - they are almost ALL DEAD by now, no more stories to tell, as in dead men tell no tales. Breathing thermate dust w/o a mask?, well, you are dead.

No, 19 Arabs did not bring down the towers. Anyone that hasn't got that memo by now is a moron, sorry. Simply a pretext for the fake war on terror response. Did GWB do it? No. Of course not! Puppets don't do much of anything except stand in front of cameras and say what they are supposed to say. GWB - enjoy your huge spread in Parguay - you earned it buddy.

Our owners, the Oligarch banking elite families that run this country and do as they please, always, and are above morals and the law. They are smart, cunning, patience, and ruthless. The citizenry is barely above the fourth grade reading level. Rules are things are for us only. The cattle, the minions, the dumbed down masses of useless eaters.

Enough of this, absolutely sad that people are still this dumb. Well, if you want to know why this nation is done; bankrupt, corrupted from within, soon to collapse; you have your answer. An incredibly deluded populace of non-thinking drones. All willing to shut off their brains in favor of delusion and the status quo. Well, that will work out for them in the short term only. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j312HjsxQZE

Personally, I don't sweat this stuff anymore because it is useless to try and educate a mass of deluded morons. There is no reward, no atta boy, only venom. Like trying to empty an ocean with a tea cup. The Oligarchs do as they please and the cattle comply in unabated ignorance. It has always been that way and will continue to be that way.

12. Certaindeaf

Well at least we know who owns a prayer rug.

13. Burt Gummer

^ I can't even get angry. This is a shining example of programmed racism and ignorance. Sad to see, but oh well. How can truth compete with hate and programming that nearly begins from birth? In 98% of the masses, it simply cannot. There is a small minority that can reason things out, see that they have been manipulated and lied to, but they are a vast minority. Without (the tabu subject here) wars simply would not be possible, so delusion reigns supreme. It is OK to mass slaughter people seen as sub-human animals via ingrained programming. Especially when (a tabu subject) is 'on our side.'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdRc8c8jhU8&list=PL5885FD84F42C6BE4

14. Certaindeaf

What a joke.

15. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

Maybe the aliens or the extra dimentional beings brought down the towers?

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/new-member-introductions/106801-scariest-day-my-life-2.html

16. OLDNEWBIE

Elisabeth Hasselbeck is one hot conservative babe anyway! I think we can all agree on that!

17. Burt Gummer

The same tactics - false flags, stooges, programmed patsies - are being used to take away all individual rights, inc the 2A. Yes, they WILL succeed because Americans are so gullible and pathetic. Enjoy private gun ownership while it lasts, because it is definitely going away.

I really don't care about educating the deluded folks anymore on any level. The ignorant folks have the informed people outnumbered 50 to 1. Proud, arrogant of their ignorance. An impossible task to reach the deluded; like trying to stop a crashing wave with a feather.

Just know that when the 2A is long gone and we are living under full tyranny it was the blind sheep that got us there. There is no other way to take the 2A away except deception, lies, plotting. No logical argument, nothing rational can justify it. Just irrational emotions. The same strategy that got you to support going in and murdering a million Iraqis is now being used against you and what you care about; the 2A, etc. However, and unfortunately, 'we' are just too dumb to see it. Our owners will keep us distracted and entertained so we will never care to stop, think or look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym4TTmOJ4I8 Idiot Americans don't even know who their controllers and enemies really are even though the information is openly available to anyone.