Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

An Actual Positive News Article - Amazing

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by accessbob, Mar 15, 2013.

1. accessbob

accessbob Molalla, OR 2A Supporter

With the Search feature currently disabled it is hard to know if this has already been posted.

Saw this article this morning on the KATU website. One of the few articles I've seen that show gun owners in a positive light.

Family day at the gun range: 'She loves them' | Local & Regional | KATU.com - Portland News, Sports, Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland, Oregon

Dad takes daughter shooting and she loves it. Also, many of the comments are, as normal, idiotic and claim that this sets her up to be a killer down the line. What morons.

2. Glock Jock

Glock Jock Wilsonville , OR Well-Known Member

the best and most safety oriented shooters I know, including myself, starting shooting before they were 10 years old.

3. jfw

jfw Clackamas county Active Member

I started young as well and am doing the same with my children.

4. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Same here. Started shooting when I was young and safety is my first priority.

Some of the comments there deserve a derp award for their stupidity.

5. mosinguy1

mosinguy1 out by the ocean Active Member

My kids statrted shooting when they could walk and talk 3 to 4 years old, they would sit with me or in my lap or I would kneel behind them and help them all the way through the shooting process. Our youngest will be starting as soon as I find him some good ear protection and a new cricket. I gave my lil brother ours to teach his kids.