JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD Thanks Maxen.

Functions and fires well. Very little recoil (even for a 22 ;)).

Copy of a Ruger MKII design
Semi-auto
Stainless steel
6" bull barrel
Adjustable rear sight & receiver milled for scope rings
Wrap around Pachmeyer factory grips
Comes with 2-AMT S/S magazines
*no box

$500 obo

Terms:
FTF only in Portland Metro (as close to Hillsboro/Beaverton as possible)
You need to be able to legally buy and/or possess a firearm (21 y.o. for pistol)
ODL or CHL necessary
Bill of sale for my records (you can have copy too if you wish)

Not really into trades but the one thing I am looking for is a Baby Desert Eagle (metal frame) in 9mm or 45acp AMT lightning.jpg AMT lightning2.jpg

Last Edited:
Off the wall question, but did AMT copy a lot of other manufacturer's designs? I remember they made an awesome 10/22 with a stainless receiver as well.

They did a couple that they tried to "improve" upon. The above is the one that Ruger sued over and won. AMT (et al names they went by) made the 10/22 "replica" you mentioned and a 1911 style "Hardballer" 45acp. The hardballer Long Slide was in the Terminator 1 movie - with the laser. Everything else was fairly unique. They based some wicked and unique rounds on the 1911 Long Slide platform.....

This is for a different post!

Good luck on the sale!

They did a couple that they tried to "improve" upon. The above is the one that Ruger sued over and won. AMT (et al names they went by) made the 10/22 "replica" you mentioned and a 1911 style "Hardballer" 45acp. The hardballer Long Slide was in the Terminator 1 movie - with the laser. Everything else was fairly unique. They based some wicked and unique rounds on the 1911 Long Slide platform.....

This is for a different post!

Good luck on the sale!
Jdogg,
Thanks for the assist! You did a better job explaining than I would haveo_O

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.