JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Its a great conceal carry pistol it fits in your pocket with no problem. Its the newer AMT so it doesn't jam up like the earliers versions and the .40's. I have shot hollow points, fmj and critical defense rounds with no issues. Looking for a shotgun,pistols,rifles or ammo. Throw me an offer Asking $ 220.00 OBO trades welcome
2012-12-04_00-31-35_802.jpg

Last Edited:
How About $125 cash and a Tasco World class scope in perfect condition? The scope cost $95 new but I upgraded to the Simmons .17 scope for designed to fit my 17HMR so I dont need the tasco anymore. I don't have any other guns to trade but I might be illing to part with one of my benchmade knives... I'm looking for a small caliber carry gun for the lady and yours looks like it might fit the bill.

Thank you or your time,
Nathan
(503)869-4512 (call or text)

Its a great conceal carry pistol it fits in your pocket with no problem. Its the newer AMT so it doesn't jam up like the earliers versions and the .40's. I have shot hollow points, fmj and critical defense rounds with no issues. Looking for a shotgun,pistols,rifles or ammo. Throw me an offer Asking $ 220.00 OBO trades welcome
2012-12-04_00-31-35_802.jpg

Still available? if so text me, I am very interested
Thanks,
Kyle 541 953 4533

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.