JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I run AMSOIL in both my truck and my wife's car. I have been getting it thru one of their independent dealers in my area, but it is sometimes a pain as I have to call the guy and arrange to be home and have him deliver it to me when I want some more.

I guess I could just buy it a couple of cases at a time, but I was wondering if anyone knew of any storefront that actually stocked AMSOIL. I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd ask.

Good to know! My parents live in Battleground, I think I'll stop in on my way up there next time.

I've heard Amsoil is great.

The cost less auto parts off of orchards does have a good selection, I run amsoil in my bike. I prefer royal purple in the car though for some reason...

I was pondering putting amsoil in the drive train of my land cruiser but I dont know if it's worth it, it would end up being a small fortune.

http://www.costlessautoparts.net/
(360) 254-5710

The cost less auto parts off of orchards does have a good selection, I run amsoil in my bike. I prefer royal purple in the car though for some reason...

I was pondering putting amsoil in the drive train of my land cruiser but I dont know if it's worth it, it would end up being a small fortune.

http://www.costlessautoparts.net/
(360) 254-5710

Thanks for the link and phone number. :s0155:

I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before, but I wonder how it would do as a firearms lubricant. I have heard that some guys use Mobil 1 as a firearms lubricant.

not on topic exactly but I gotta say I love Amsoil gear saver tranny fluid. I use it in my quad and it makes shifting noticably smoother than any other fluid I've tried. you can really feel it, I'm an amsoil fanboy now

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top