JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
We purchased this AMP Research bed extender system thinking it would fit our S10 truck. We found out this is for a small truck, but made for Nissan/similar. I don't know what other models it fits, but does NOT fit an older S-10 :) It can be used with or without the Nissan rail system.

We just want to get some of our money back....... Asking $125. (It's almost $300 new).

20180721_132707.jpg

Please message here if interested. In Vancouver, local FTF prefered. Listed in other forums.

The pictures below are NOT of the actual bed extender, I'm using them to show how the bed extender "swings" into the bed to create a cargo holding area.

20180722_155859.png 20180722_155741.png 20180722_155522.png

Thanks for looking.

Last Edited:
Am I correct that the model number in the picture is NOT the model number for your actual extender?
I'm trying to determine if this will fit my 2000 Tundra.
Do you have the actual model number?
Thanks

I've searched the extender and can not seem to find a model number anywhere.

I was told it was made for either a Nissan Frontier or possibly a Toyota Tacoma.
If I remember correctly the tundra is a full sized truck.... not sure if it will fit. The dimension on this pic is a rough one. If your truck is close (+/- a couple inches) it may work.
If you are in the Orchards area, you're welcome to test fit it first.

20180802_071048.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top