JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reported?
Actual?
Higher!

I have friends of friends in the CO departments - sheriff and police - who have historically not reported - I worked as a tech in news for a while, Cops don't like to talk about anything. Drug dealers who run up 97 to forgo the police presence on I-5....and get be-headed in the desert... Reported? Not much. Well it doesn't do well for tourism or property values....property values are a thing of the past these days. But the bodies aren't fake and aren't reported.

But, I trust the guy and his sources, and I've listened to radios change to code and go from a "all respond" type call to a "Nope, nothing happened" response to the news.

You can only draw graphs and maps from stats that you have, and some people don't want you to have the info to input.

I spent some time in Gresham and felt like I was in the Back to the Future episode where Biff changes everything to benefit himself and the streets are like Mad Max with burning police cars turned upside down.

Now I understand why some feel they should conceal carry and I feel bad about arguing against it. If I lived in the area I was in I'd probably CC. My fancy car got a lot of looks, not in a good way. Like I want to kill you and drag you out of that car kind of looks. Eye of the Tiger.

My pampered, quiet, peaceful neighborhood is separate from general reality; I see that now LOL.

OT - went to Walmart (off 92nd) for the second time and there are genuine crazy people there. Not a snob at all, but wow. I guess it must be true that 50% of Americans are on mind altering drugs. I started a conversation with a guy at the checkout stand who was buying fishing poles. LOOKED normal. Oh boy - then he started in on some rant about digging for gold and that there is one ounce worth in every truckbed full of dirt. :( Crazy people + a soon to collapse economy = SHTF.

http://thingsaboutportlandthatsuck.wordpress.com/2009/03/18/68-gresham/

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top