JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reported?
Actual?
Higher!

I have friends of friends in the CO departments - sheriff and police - who have historically not reported - I worked as a tech in news for a while, Cops don't like to talk about anything. Drug dealers who run up 97 to forgo the police presence on I-5....and get be-headed in the desert... Reported? Not much. Well it doesn't do well for tourism or property values....property values are a thing of the past these days. But the bodies aren't fake and aren't reported.

But, I trust the guy and his sources, and I've listened to radios change to code and go from a "all respond" type call to a "Nope, nothing happened" response to the news.

You can only draw graphs and maps from stats that you have, and some people don't want you to have the info to input.

I spent some time in Gresham and felt like I was in the Back to the Future episode where Biff changes everything to benefit himself and the streets are like Mad Max with burning police cars turned upside down.

Now I understand why some feel they should conceal carry and I feel bad about arguing against it. If I lived in the area I was in I'd probably CC. My fancy car got a lot of looks, not in a good way. Like I want to kill you and drag you out of that car kind of looks. Eye of the Tiger.

My pampered, quiet, peaceful neighborhood is separate from general reality; I see that now LOL.

OT - went to Walmart (off 92nd) for the second time and there are genuine crazy people there. Not a snob at all, but wow. I guess it must be true that 50% of Americans are on mind altering drugs. I started a conversation with a guy at the checkout stand who was buying fishing poles. LOOKED normal. Oh boy - then he started in on some rant about digging for gold and that there is one ounce worth in every truckbed full of dirt. :( Crazy people + a soon to collapse economy = SHTF.

http://thingsaboutportlandthatsuck.wordpress.com/2009/03/18/68-gresham/

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top