JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've read some of your other posts in other threads and this one is just more of the same. Why don't you take your whiny self somewhere else and be superior there. There must be a forum for self righteous snivelers somewhere.

I think Emerald is a girl. Which is fine but I do wonder if she was the one who made/convinced NWFA to open a womens only area?

2-10-immigration-and-rome-big.jpg

2-10-immigration-and-rome-big.jpg

Everyone seems to forget what happed in the Reagon amnesty. Ca was a dominate Republican state within 4 yrs after and every since the libs have destroyed CA guns and all.

Everyone seems to forget what happed in the Reagon amnesty. Ca was a dominate Republican state within 4 yrs after and every since the libs have destroyed CA guns and all.

I lived it and had to escape to re-enter the USA. I do blame Reagan although he later deeply regretted signing that bill

This guy Rubio is a snake in sheep's clothing.. I do like Cruz, though, the guy seems to be a straight shooter

Ted Cruz Launches National Petition Against Gang of Eight's Bill

If you saw todays GOA Alert, we are making strides in putting this amnesty bill to bed.
Keep a strong push on your Senators and Representatives to vote against it and we might win this thing. Its iffy right now. Push hard and tenaciously and do not let up.

My solution is simple. 4 years of military enlistment, Americorps,or the Civilian Conservation Corps, be able to speak and write English, and pass the current citizenship exam. If you can do all of the above in 4 years....then welcome to the US of A. You earned it and it should mean something. If not, you came here illegally in the first place and broke our laws. Why on earth would we want you as citizens?

That's my plan.
Brutus Out

Actually, back when I was a green card alien, and in the military, if an alien did a full combat tour, (I had done 1.5) they were eligible to apply for citizenship. They had to speak/read/write English, and they actually had to go through the regular process, but if they were still in the military, the government waived the fees.

In my case I was ordered to obtain my citizenship. (I was teaching a US Citizens only battalion operations course) wasn't much of a problem as I had been in the US as a Green Card for 15 years at the time. No tests or fees, just here is your paperwork, go to the federal Court house and get it done. There were two of us naturalized that day. One was a 1st LT, (born in Cuba) and myself.

Actually, back when I was a green card alien, and in the military, if an alien did a full combat tour, (I had done 1.5) they were eligible to apply for citizenship. They had to speak/read/write English, and they actually had to go through the regular process, but if they were still in the military, the government waived the fees.

In my case I was ordered to obtain my citizenship. (I was teaching a US Citizens only battalion operations course) wasn't much of a problem as I had been in the US as a Green Card for 15 years at the time. No tests or fees, just here is your paperwork, go to the federal Court house and get it done. There were two of us naturalized that day. One was a 1st LT, (born in Cuba) and myself.

Congratulations and thank you for your service to America.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

You did it by the book, as you know few do today and they laugh at guys like you who honored our laws

The more I read about the amnesty bill the more I am becoming a single voter issue as this will be game changer for a single party control in this country at least for the end of the majority of our lives and gun control will be following those results

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top