JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do you happen to have a good link? Lots of stuff to sort through to to try to find it.

I think time frames for processing really have to be taken with a grain of salt. If you're one of the first in line.. obviously those are going to come out faster, but that doesn't mean that someone #50,000 in line is going to see their's processed as quickly as someone that was #1000 in line. It's the backlog that will determine the average processing times, not the first in line'ers.

IE., processing 5,000 a month... the first 5,000 will get theres pretty dang quick. The back 50,000+... at 5,000 a month... that's going to take more than a minute to even get theirs started, so trying to take a time measure from only those first being served seems to be a gross miscalculation on what "average processing times" will actually end up being.
I occupied 9 slots from 4 different times. They are not coming in in any particular order.

They never have
Not at all. I am kind of bemused that I submitted 2 of the same model 5 minutes apart and than the thing I put in 3 weeks later is approved. I got 3 the other day, all submitted at different times. I couldn't do it in a more nonsensical pattern if I tried. To the point it seems to defy randomness

Not at all. I am kind of bemused that I submitted 2 of the same model 5 minutes apart and than the thing I put in 3 weeks later is approved. I got 3 the other day, all submitted at different times. I couldn't do it in a more nonsensical pattern if I tried. To the point it seems to defy randomness
I did 3 at once one time . One was disapproved for bad prints, one was approved in 2 weeks and the other in 5 weeks. Same set of prints BTW

I just got my approval for my EPC-9. Submitted on Eforms (Form 1) 2/8/23. Approved 4/11/23. On my birthday no less!

So I'd say they are not waiting to see what happens with HB1240

Submitted an e-Form 1 January 23rd. I have never had any delays or problems with NFA stamps or background checks. Normally e Form 1's take 12-40 days for me. As of April 10th this Form 1 is still in process. It might remain a pistol, sans stock, if the ATF begins denying everything after 1240 is signed.

I have another one I submitted a few days later on e-Forms but sent the fingerprint cards (four cards) in at the same time as the one that was approved. We'll see what happens with that. Maybe tomorrow!

Well the 9th got dissaproved. Seems I made a typo somewhere or something. Being dyslexic sucks sometimes. I will need to stare at this and see what error I made as I am not seeing it. I can't always see transpositions easily so I suspect I transposed a couple letters

Seems like early-mid January submissions are very slow. Below are my submission times for reference:

First 1/25/23 Still pending.
Second 1/31/23 Approved 3/16/23
Third 2/6/23 Approved 3/28/23
Fourth 3/27/23 Still pending.

I'm thinking they are shuffling in the new applications like they were a deck of cards, and all the 'paying' Form 1's get head of the line priviledge. They are def, def, definately not doing them in order of receipt.

But yeah, it should be any day now . . .

I wonder if a poll was held, how many have never experienced the NFA process! It would be interesting to see how many took the plunge and submitted their first with this amnesty program. I can see those here on this thread that are likely first timers as the paranoia and anticipation is very high!

I wonder if a poll was held, how many have never experienced the NFA process! It would be interesting to see how many took the plunge and submitted their first with this amnesty program. I can see those here on this thread that are likely first timers as the paranoia and anticipation is very high!
I'm in the process of submitting a normal form-1.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top