JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reading the reviews, maybe they are legit.

I still personally wouldn't risk dealing with them.

Does anyone know if this site is legit?
Looks pretty fishy to me! No web accreditations or security verifications on the mobile website.
Buyer beware?!?!?
The web is rife with fake sites. All the goodies at amazing prices and promises of terrific service. No physical address. No contact information. Emails not returned - and neither will your money order be.

They might just be legitimate, given their total lack of inventory for any popular bullets for .223, .308, 9mm or .45 ACP. Now being legitimate doesn't mean they don't suck. They might just be a legitimate vendor with horrible service, selection, prices and shipping times. Do you feel lucky? I will stay with those I have used successfully in the past, Powder Valley, Graf's, Midway, Mid-South, Widener's, RMR, Blue Collar Reloading, Cabelas, and Third Generation.
I did successfully order a bulk pack of Speer .308 125 gr TNT HP's from Optics Planet a while bac, but was on pins and needles waiting to see if I actually received them after they charged my credit card. I will stick to the more reliable vendors going forward. But, then some of you like to live dangerously. :s0004:

Thanks for all the input. I will have to pass on ordering anything from them. Don't need the headache.
I have started getting e-mail regularly from a few places I have bought from between panics. Target Sports just sent me another one. There is now again lots of ammo out there from places that are well known. Price is still of course "high" but, it's often half what it was just months ago and its siting there. Using 9mm as a bench mark its gone from selling for $1 a round and being gone as soon as it hits to selling for .50 cents a round and it sits for a long time trickling out the door.
Bottom line no matter who you buy from use a Credit Card NOT a debit card, and you are safe. Don't get what you order? You get your money back.

Most of the blatant scammers offer prices too good to be true and claim to have everything in stock, including ALL the current unobtainables, primers, H-1000, Varget, Reloder 26, H-4350, as well as reasonably priced ammo. Sadly, a vendor listing high demand products "out of stock" these days is quite probably legit. It is the multitude that claim to have everything available (at 2019 prices) that are the scammers, and will steal your Venmo, PayPal or other unreversible payment methods, that will fail to deliver and disappear.

Going off what I was seeing on armslist before I gave up completely, scams are nuanced.

Some are super obvious, others are not.
I have never met anyone in the scamming business, but it seems that setting up multiple variants is a good way to get paid. In other words, if the giant pitfall covered in leaves can't catch a sucker maybe a tripwire can.

Going off what I was seeing on armslist before I gave up completely, scams are nuanced.

Some are super obvious, others are not.
I have never met anyone in the scamming business, but it seems that setting up multiple variants is a good way to get paid. In other words, if the giant pitfall covered in leaves can't catch a sucker maybe a tripwire can.
I'll stick with the big name retailers that I know!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top