JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
From the prices I see my primers and powder are worth more than even some of my expensive firearms! I see primers selling for $300-$500 per thousand, and not asking prices, but actually being sold!!
I've got 29,000 primers, so even my very valuable antique rifles wont get what my supply of primers is worth! And powder is getting almost as crazy! I've got more powder than a few average reloaders could use in a lifetime, and at my age I'll never need to buy any more of it.

D7BE8021-3671-462A-805A-439DEE7B0425.png

What's AMMO . . .these days, it's more like Black Gold: just saw FMJ 9mm for over $1 a round, seen some HP's for over $2, 22LR back to $99 for a 525 brick . . how sad; and you can be sure there are scalpers asking for even more than the stores that have it

The House just passed their annual gun control attempt. Several Republican reps voted in favor. It always fails in the Senate - doesn't get to the vote - but bubblegum is getting so crazy lately who knows. How does this relate to the thread? Look for ammo and firearm prices to stop dropping or increase slightly over the next few days. If the Senate takes up the vote, the panic buying will resume.

I would trust the value of your ammo over the next few years better than the value of the dollar. I see some pretty serious inflation on the horizon.
I remember after Sandy Hook (~2013) reselling .22LR for 10 cents/round that I paid 3 cents/round for. I rebought a lot over the 2015-2019 period, the last order being in 2019 when I paid $156 for 5000 rounds of .22LR; just a hair over 3 cents/round again.

Which reminds me, does anyone want a sealed box of 5000 rounds of .22LR? Only five Benjamins.

[QUOTE="rogerwilco, post: 2883502, member: 69926"

Which reminds me, does anyone want a sealed box of 5000 rounds of .22LR? Only five Benjamins.
[/QUOTE]

What a deal!

Jk.
If someone is willing to pay, go for it! Burning Money.jpg

Back about 8 yrs. ago I was remodeling our kitchen, and called the counter top guy to come and measure up for granite counter top. When he got done he was lamenting how he couldn't take his son out shooting because he couldn't find .22LR at any price. He then tells me he can't have the counter tops ready for 8 weeks due to demand.
So I'm thinking I had about 15,000 rds. of .22LR, and I need counter tops sooner than 2 months! So I suggested I knew where he could buy a brick of .22 ammo for $25, if he knew a place that could get my counter tops quicker! He made a call to his shop, and when he got off the phone he told me they'd have my counters ready in 3 weeks. I went and got him a brick of ammo and sold it to him.
Of course now that brick would have to get me much more before I'd trade it off!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top