JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Who'd a thought, a pandemic, the public panicking, and ammo flying off the shelf. Imagine that?!?!?

Glad I'm adequately supplied, don't need to participate in the panic, but get to watch from the sidelines with my popcorn and beer.

As for me, I'll just keep cranking through my brass supply, can never have enough reloads on the shelf!

I think it is a two fold thing. The Coronavirus has the crazy prepper folks scared they may have to defend their toilet paper supply or something so they are grabbing ammo. Additionally with each democratic candidate being 100% anti gun I think others are stocking up in case one is elected and tries to grab guns and ammo.

DB,

Yes, of course...my question is what promoted ammo sales?

Are people expecting the infected to go on rampages like zombies in "The Walking Dead"?

Sorry, but I think it's just the average Citizen getting whipped up by MSM. IMO

That is very possible too. For me it is easy to see there are zero cases near me so I don't have to fear going out in public. I guess if you were in an area with a high concentration of cases of the virus it may make sense to stock up just to avoid being in public places.

Tucker Carlson disappointed me with his prediction of dire consequences on our way with the virus.

I guess even he likes to cry Wolf!

Yes, he may be right or not...but crying Wolf isn't going to help.

Yep noticed recently that prices were rising again and supply was thinning. Nothing like an election and sky is falling calls to boost sales on ammo. Now all we need is the ones to spring forth from the interweb crying about not being able to find 22 ammo and moaning about the price if they do............rinse and repeat.........

Edit: get an AR NOW cause they're probably going to be next...........;)

WIth NCIS checks up 30%....them folks need booollets...

Yep noticed recently that prices were rising again and supply was thinning. Nothing like an election and sky is falling calls to boost sales on ammo. Now all we need is the ones to spring forth from the interweb crying about not being able to find 22 ammo and moaning about the price if they do............rinse and repeat.........

Edit: get an AR NOW cause they're probably going to be next...........;)

Seems very reminiscent of several years ago when 22LR ammo was off the shelves. I have a decent amount but it is almost time to start slaying ground squirrels and my boy loves to burn ammo, so I better grab some more of that while I can!

Seems very reminiscent of several years ago when 22LR ammo was off the shelves. I have a decent amount but it is almost time to start slaying ground squirrels and my boy loves to burn ammo, so I better grab some more of that while I can!

Hit Bimart also......

EDIT: I'm still stocked up from 20yrs ago......:p

Hit Bimart also......

EDIT: I'm still stocked up from 20yrs ago......:p

Thanks for the links, I do hit Bi-Mart. I have fortunately massed a decent stockpile and tend to only buy CCI HV Mini mags because they run well in every 22 I own. I need to try out some of the newer federal stuff to see if it will run in everything as well because it tends to be a little cheaper.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top