JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
tenor.gif

I pretty much agree with your statement. But, at the same time, it kinda sounds like an excuse not to speak out and send that email.

Emailing/writing/calling isnt going to solve our problems. But it is a piece to the puzzle and it's a good exercise.
NO, NO, NO! Don't take anything I say to mean I do not support and do myself, the making noise. I do and support all those who do. Just want to try to get some more gun owners to stop shooting themselves in the foot at every damn election. Nothing frosts me more that running into shooters who throw away their vote, openly vote for the opposition with all kinds of lame excuses, or just do not bother to vote at all. Then when some new law goes in they have no clue it even happened for a long time. It just drives me nuts as I have been watching this for so many decades now.:s0054:

IMHO......just stocking up or learning to reload is sort of a "defeatist attitude". Wouldn't it be.....

easy-button.png
To just NOT VOTE for an idiot that would support such STUPIDNESS?

And, that includes ANY politician from either side of the isle. And of course educating the neighbors to the truth of such.

Criminals-Obey-the-law.jpg

Aloha, Mark

IMHO......just stocking up or learning to reload is sort of a "defeatist attitude". Wouldn't it be.....

View attachment 637756
To just NOT VOTE for an idiot that would support such STUPIDNESS?

And, that includes ANY politician from either side of the isle. And of course educating the neighbors to the truth of such.

View attachment 637760

Aloha, Mark
Great idea!
Now. How do we get everyone else to stop voting for idiots?:s0092:

Oh, please.
Do you really think reloading isn't on their agenda already?

I say spread the word get as many people into reloading as we can BEFORE
the libtards set their sights on reloading
The more people we have reloading AND stockpiling ammo, the bigger the problems of enforcing their crap will be if they ever do pass their unconstitutional laws

Dear legislator,
Gun Control
Each time I read stories about 'common sense' gun control, I'm left to ponder why the proponents of said policies are unable to show how their ideas will stop criminals. By all means, please feel free to explain how more 'laws' or 'bans' will stop criminals.

Banning any weapon(s), or parts of, and/or ammunition does nothing in stopping criminals from illegal endeavors against society. The fervor by anti-gun politicians to enact more stringent laws and impugn a given style of any rifle, pistol or shotgun is an absolute fallacy at its very core. There's no single part that makes any gun more dangerous then another. Most notable is the desire to ban, what anti-gun enthusiasts, politicians and the media label as, high capacity magazines.

I would suggest you watch this video and then assess what value magazine bans of any capacity have.

What myself and a few thousands of others wonder, is why is there a desire by some elected officials to enact more laws that serve no purpose except to hinder constitutionally protected legal and lawful gun owners that pose no threat to anyone? Perhaps ones sole issue is the fact that those legal and lawful individuals actually own guns, don't misuse them and by some rationale that's considered offensive and/or dangerous?

I would encourage each of you to look at the FBI data in this file.
Table 20
It provides a very clear view of the types of weapons used in murders in the USA in 2018.
In a nutshell for Washington State: Hands/fists/feet caused more murders then rifles by 77%. Knives are 134% more. Yet by some skewed logic, some elected officials believe enacting more gun laws will prevent more deaths? As auto deaths alone (2018) accounted for 57% more deaths then did rifles in Washington State, should there be more laws on drivers or autos?

I wish I knew what it would take to get the anti-gun crowd to understand it's not the lawful gun owners that are a problem, it's the criminals! And those very same criminals will never abide by ANY law(s) that are enacted!

Dan

These are excellent points and I 100% agree with the above information.

The problem is that all of this information does little/nothing to sway a dedicated anti-gunner. Instead, they use what they learn against you. And they just ban magazines AND then create harder/slower reloading.

How that operates is CA bans 10+ capacity mags, and then also bans guns that allow fast mag changes requiring things like "bullet buttons" on AR15s...

These are excellent points and I 100% agree with the above information.

The problem is that all of this information does little/nothing to sway a dedicated anti-gunner. Instead, they use what they learn against you. And they just ban magazines AND then create harder/slower reloading.

How that operates is CA bans 10+ capacity mags, and then also bans guns that allow fast mag changes requiring things like "bullet buttons" on AR15s...
Yes and I give California gun owners kudos for finding ways around those stupid laws. The guns look like abortions but they function and they stay within the law. Still, I'll be happier when the Supreme court renders a decision, preferably in support of the Second Amendment.
That is the only way we'll beat these horse-sh!t laws

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top